Reviews for You'd Be North
BridgeBurn100 chapter 10 . 2/20
Wow that was an amazing ride! I really hope you consider making a few chapters on how they planned and made it work to help save Artimes's mother. Also more stories would be really cool. So basically start this going again and do not stop.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/19/2016
DA FUCK! U CANT STOP HERE! I wanna see what happens! What were they thinking! Is Batman going to kill them?
Why was he even looking at marriage certificates anyway? Where are Wally and Artemis now? DO THE PARENTS KNOW!
tanithlipsky chapter 10 . 9/5/2016
good end.
FandomDrunk chapter 10 . 5/31/2016
Your stupid, crazy good, hella heartwarming story had me crying on a public bus for about 40 minutes as I rode home. And I missed my stop. I hope you're happy with yourself, you really really good writer.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/29/2015
I wish here was another chapter describing the days following that bombshell ending, just something simple and foolish(and robin getting the tar beaten out of him)
Huntress2324 chapter 10 . 12/1/2015
You did it, you made me cry, like a lot. But I loved this story so much!
Bluedog270 chapter 10 . 11/3/2015
This was a great story. I love how you made their realtionship move forward and the part with fate I've never seen before so it was a great change and it's amazing you thought of such a great story twist!

I'm really glad I took the time to read this and you are one hells of a great writer! :D
youngerjustice chapter 10 . 9/8/2015
Super cute! I love this!
By Sunny chapter 6 . 7/9/2015
I actually love the usage of the "I love yogurt" i find it adorable, like a couple habit.
Element Siren chapter 10 . 3/27/2015
I absolutely love this story, I wish the weiters had been as creative as you when it came to writing spitfire
Dmandude chapter 10 . 3/19/2015
This was beautiful.
I loved it.
artemis 5 chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
i'm speachless
artemis5 chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
i want too be artemis right this very second
baker's huntress chapter 10 . 9/21/2014
Brilliant story! I loved everything about it-from Wally and Artemis dating for months without him knowing it to them getting married. Awesome, beautiful work.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
Guess who has a new favourite song?! ;D
*points thumbs towards self in a "Jazzy" motion*
THIS GAL ;D
#"circle me and the needle moves gracefully back and forth...if my heart was a compass, you'd be north"#
seriously i was just stuck just replaying that line and the entrance to it was just...done ;3...you know that Wally has the nicest singing voice ;3 aw im melting just thinking about it
and that first song ;D, when i went to listen to it, seriously i just started laughing hysterically because..ahaha he'd so tottally have that song on his phone aHAHA ;D
Oh Man, I LOVE Wally sooo much
Artemis is one Lucky gal
but i would just love to have a friend like him
your character of him and a few others are just sooo perfect to acually comprehend its just so amazingly acurate and even better in some ways, and thats really hard sooo
Props to you sister- brother? 0.o..sister?
erm, yea i hope...