Reviews for My Girl in the Pink Pajamas
aww it was cute
TenebraeCullen chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Hahaha cute storiee!3!
summer.solstic3 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
aaaww.. i hope you make this into a full story. it was really cute. that slapping scene was really emotional. and embear? haha. so. cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Cute! I love it :)
Twink423 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Very cute! Love the young Edward trying to get Bella to love him. And Charlie letting edward take care of his girls was sweet too. :)
julesgomez chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Loved it!
OcSickGirl chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
this was so cute and I loved it. Great job. I always love to read about them as kids and then adults.

Tks for sharing!
sogian chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
awww! Such a perfect one shot! Edward loves her so much even when he didn't know and was only a baby... I love that he calls her "baby" all those years! And Bella loves him so much too! The video Charlie made was so amazing! And of course the fact that they remember or kept thinks from thenn, when they were only nine... was so sweet!
Emmauk26 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
fantastic job, so so sweet, really lovely, love that Charlie gave them his blessing even though he was gone, beautiful.
b3j02 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I loved that! What a great little story. It would have been great to see this expanded even more. I loved seeing the span of time and how the relationships shaped up! I loved that Rose and Emmett were the younger siblings, that made it so sweet! I cried about Charlie that was such a touching part of the story. Everything was so lovely and so fast. Have a wonderful holiday!

Also,Kissing snow angels? How was that?
PurpleEmoChick chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
This was such a cute story. I love how it keeps on switching the time because it gives us little snipets.
Whitney Love chapter 1 . 11/25/2011