Reviews for My Girl in the Pink Pajamas
JellyJules chapter 1 . 5/1/2011

Barbr9 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Awwww this story is so cute. I always like the storys that show them as little kids growing up. It is adorable when the child mind trys to make sense of the emotions. Like Edward wonder what her lips felt like after he saw her knees. LOL

I truely loved it.

DJW Isabella Cullen chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This is exceleent I really enjoyed it and you could expand it if you wanted to. I really did like it... Well written...
dani7603 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
i can already tell ima love this story

keep up the great work
MissRe chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I really enjoyed this! I loved seeing them progress in age and what they were like at the various stages of their lives. Too cute as kids. Adorable as teens. Responsible but in love as young adults. Beautifully written! Love it!
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
cute little one shot
sassy41 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
i so love your stories. you never disappoint.

well new one rose and bella sisters. i loved watching them from age 6 or so on up. em and rose where so cute. i love that after bella slapped edward he asked for her hand. charlie was a great dad and glad he left his girls to someone that loved them and wanted what was best and not just their estate. edward and bella seem to have there had on straight and will be able to look after rose and make sure the girls portfolio grows. totally love the story. how cute he had the ring still that he gave her all those years ago.
story a day chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Awww I think I have toothache - so cute and sweet. I loved loved loved it :-) I'll be delighted to read more of your work.
sueIZide chapter 1 . 5/1/2011

Awww! MGITPP is in my top five as one of the most romantic o/s's that brought tears, happy & sad, to my eyes.

Thank you.
SilverMidnight46 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
hts123 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This story has always been one of my favorite 1-shots.
Justmecp chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
So sweet! Loved it!
VampireNightRider chapter 1 . 5/1/2011

how cute :)

how old were they in the end?
LeechLover81 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I FLOVE this oneshot! (Not surprising since I FLOVE EVERYTHING you write LOL)

It was the perfect combo of sweet and a little sexy. I love oneshots like this. Looking forward to whatever you update next! :-)
ComeToTheDarkSideWeHaveC00kies chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I really liked this one shot! Romance drama and lemons! My favorite! Edward was really cute too! Although It always makes me sad when Charlie dies!

Thanks for writing this awesomeness!
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »