Reviews for Grox Wars: A New Beginning
Grox Wars A New Beginning Fan chapter 16 . 3/22/2012
I luv your story plz write more
mr lolady chapter 11 . 10/16/2011
tut tut Rachel should have worn some clothes. Amazing story by the way, I cant wait for the next update.
Lady Heston of Bloomingshire chapter 10 . 10/8/2011
C'omon! Updaaate!

I am indeed rather intrigued by this rather riveting tale my little bean. I would be greatly overjoyed if you continued.
Classified Mr. Greene chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
The story proves to be interesting overall. Despite possessing slight hints of common science fiction installments such as Star Wars, there's still a sense of unique writing.
Lady Heston of Bloomingshire chapter 8 . 7/3/2011
There is no way of articulating how awsome this story is. So I won't even try.
VeeVee the Roleplayer chapter 7 . 6/25/2011
I hate cliffhangers... The story is really heating up and I can't wait for the next chapter
UltraEgg chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
I'm really enjoying how the story's going! You've set out the characters very well, and I'm really interested to see where the story takes them. Keep up the good work!
Lady Heston of Bloomingshire chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
Duuuude you rule. I can't wait for the next chapter. But I do belive that Leon and Rachel should have a magical rainbow sleepover, teehee that be the highness talking
VeeVee the Roleplayer chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
So far the story is rock'n'rolling! Pelease update more often!
VeeVee the Roleplayer chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
Wow! This is a great story! Please keep updating, I'm want to read more!
Lady Heston of Bloomingshire chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
Awesomeness. This archive needs a story in which the grox aren't slaughtered mindlessly by other aliens. This is a great moment for this realm ruled by nerd-boys! With their stories of spaceship battles and uptight space captains. Ugh. Anyways I cant wait for the next chapter.

You're awesome.

So you're getting a grox-face from me: ( _O)

Yes, this ugly typed out figure shows just how much I'm intrigued by this story.

-Lady Bloomingtile Heston
Lady Heston of Bloomingshire chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Wow, this story is going to be awsome. It also has that fluency of grammar and spelling that makes it just so much more intriguing. I hope that you carry on writing this.
UltraEgg chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
A promising start to a story! Your descriptions are very well detailed, and the storyline looks to be quite unique. I'm interested to see how it will progress!