Reviews for Three, Two, One, Now!
lily chapter 22 . 11/13/2014
Is champ dead?
Anonymous chapter 28 . 10/21/2014
I was reading wayyyyy after it was finished but can u PLEASE write more? It's such a great series and the humor in it is HILARIOUS! I guess that's why they call it humor... xD
jellybean1017 chapter 28 . 8/5/2014
I love the story!OMG SO AMAZING!The ending is awesome...
ally chapter 28 . 8/5/2014
Omg i love this! Best story ever
Amberleaf chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
have read this a billion times
you are a great writer
you inspire me to become a better writer!

TH F
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Ok. I admit it. I actually only started reading this cuz my name is Isabelle too, (spelled the same) but I'm actually really into it, even tho I'm not really comfortable reading CCA fanfics. Just cuz Canterwood seems so real to me. Anyone else feel the same?
animallover8802 chapter 21 . 3/20/2014
I know I have reviewed b4 but FYI at the part with deer creek u wrote do when its doe but still is an awesome fanfic! : -)
crazyhorse00 chapter 15 . 3/9/2014
Holy crap, girl! You are an amazing writer and I thought that the couples were perfect! I love how you took the book to the next level with drama and incorporated some horror with Ellie. PLEASE write more as fast as you can!
Amity-Divergent chapter 11 . 2/25/2014
I read this over and over again! This story is so funny! I need the epilogue... Like now!
KAY chapter 18 . 11/30/2013
I LOVE IT ! VERY GOOD! LOTS OF DRAMA! Now I see where you're going with Camille. Well done dahl. The true portrayal of drama, essence and I can visualise it soooooo well. Good work Hon and Good luck.
KAY chapter 17 . 11/30/2013
Dahl, what is up with this "Camille' girl ? Show us some respect, give us some drama for crying out loud. But well done. 26 chapters so far so good. Remember, Publisher on the look out!
KAY chapter 13 . 11/30/2013
I love your story. I am a publisher looking for works to publish. I would love to publish your story but my dear, you need to write a few more chapters and veer away from the PLL theme.
musicrox15 chapter 28 . 11/24/2013
AMAZING!
You should have shown what happened in the headmistress' office
Just a Little Kitty Cat chapter 28 . 11/1/2013
amaze. Brilliant story. Best Canterwood Crest story ever! Thank you so much.
Cecilia the Angel-Devil chapter 28 . 10/30/2013
This story was hella fucking good.