Reviews for The Lost
Eleniel Lady of Green chapter 13 . 4/14
This story is amazing. I love your portrayal of all the characters-Merlin struggling but being pretty damn resilient, Lancelot being shoved passed his formality and actually ANGRY, Gwaine (I love your Gwaine)being the best at handling it, Percival being a silent support, Arthur angry, but trying to help, just doing it in the worst way possible- its felt very true to character and was super enjoyable to read!
Zz12345 chapter 13 . 3/10
Ahhhh that was beauuuuutiful. I freaking LOVED IT. The plot, the ending, the begining, everything was just PERFECT. Keep going :)
ShawnSpenceStarr chapter 9 . 11/3/2020
Gwaine claiming he said witch is one of the most Gwaine like things ever written!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/26/2020
Morgana: oh look at that, I’ve been impaled
KilgharrahsDream chapter 13 . 9/18/2020
What a wonderfully realistic and well-written story. You seem to have a good grasp on psychology.
Awful to have Merlin suffer, of course, but all his friends being there and caring for him made up for it and made it a captivating read!

The only thing I found myself missing at the end was Uther. What happened to his suspicions about Merlin being a spy? Did they just evaporate? I assume he was so blown away by the whole Morgause incident that he maybe let it go, but... It would have been nice to have it explained in a proper scene. Seeing his reaction to the news of Morgana's death (I assume Arthur must have told him about those events) would have been interesting as well.

But ah, well, aside from that. Great story. Thank you.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/20/2020
Thank you for this. It was really good, and it was gratifying to see a realistic but not sad ending. :) It was a very well written story.
MegalegU chapter 13 . 4/22/2020
I loved it! I especially liked the "Because no one ever breaks into vaults" line! Great job.
Mirror Kyaw chapter 13 . 4/18/2020
Aww that's a really good story. Thank you.
Lizaloves chapter 13 . 4/3/2020
Omg! Okay so I’ve been going through your stories and I almost skipped this one bc I read the summary and I thought it was a time travel story or something. And I wasn’t in the mood for time travel. BUT BOY! HOW GLAD I AM I STILL DECIDED TO READ IT! I FELT LIKE CRYING AND HITTING STUFF AND HUGGING MERLIN! I WAS JUMPING THROUGH THE ROOM AND CRYING IN PILLOWS!

This story was everything I hoped for & I will probably re-read it sometime too. It was beautiful. And since I’ve also read a lot of your Merlin stories I could see for myself how much you have grown as a writer too. Don’t get me wrong, I loved all your merlin stories, even the old ones. But The newer your stories are the more ... real they felt to me. I loved everyone of them.

Thank you for posting this (years ago) xD
Lizaloves chapter 1 . 4/2/2020
YOU GAVE MY LITTLE BABY A PANIC ATTACK?! JEZUS UR EVIL, i love it, I HATE YOU, omg the feels, DONT EVER DO THIS AGAIN, please do it again sometime, NEVERRR
weep for the empty chapter 13 . 3/28/2020
This is the best merlin fic i have ever had the fortune of reading, hands down
otterccc chapter 1 . 3/25/2020
I loved this, you are so good at writing! Can I ask you if you please write a story about a hunting trip and some group takes merlin, auther and the knights and some how they find out he is a dragonlord and try to use him.
But Thank you you are so good at writing keep it up you make my day!
FiveRivers chapter 13 . 2/11/2020
This was very good. Thank you for writing. Poor Merlin, he had so much happen to him.
Mississippi-moon chapter 13 . 12/5/2019
This story is one of my favorite fanfics ever. So well-written and engaging to the very end. Thank you for this!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 13 . 10/11/2019
Wait- was Morgana died or able to escape after she was stabbed?
Because if she was died then... YASSS!
TWO B*TCHES- I mean Witches FINALLY DIED AFTER ALL THE PAIN THE GAVE TO MERLIN THEY DESERVE THAT!

I'm glad the solution for where to put the blood is on the very Trusted Magical Lake. But... Can't Merlin maaaybeee drink his own blood? No? Okay.

I simply Love protective Lancelot and Gwaine!

Arthur blame himself after realise his fault.
And of course Merlin being understanding and forgiving after they talk about it and all.

Knowing the Great Dragon had mentioned thay Halves can't hate each other.

I Love this fic Sooo Much!