Reviews for The Lost
TheMerlinAddict chapter 12 . 10/22/2013
I'd like to tell you something.
I keep coming back to this story.
It is so brilliantly written, everything is perfect!
That's all. Bye! :D
Tara Laurel chapter 13 . 10/17/2013
This was excellent!
SwimmerGirl0726 chapter 13 . 9/25/2013
Yup:) soooo extremely happy I found this again! xDXD awesome whump!
SwimmerGirl0726 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
OH MY GOSH I FOUND IT AGAIN IM SOOOO HAPPY!XDXDXDXDXD I FOUND THIS FIC A WHILE AGO, BUT I FORGOT TO FAVORITE IT AND HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND IT PRACTICALLY EVER SINCE! it's actually kind of weird! All I remember is Merlin waking up in the castle and being dragged away by someone (I know it was arthur, but he didn't) behind a rock! And that Arthur had seen merlin cleaning his room with magic...I FOUND IT! I FOUND IT!XD XD seriously doing happy twirls:) this story is awesome!
lady camelot chapter 11 . 9/18/2013
just wanted to say how amazing this was truly one the best i have read yet. you have the characters down perfectly.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/12/2013
wow this fic was a pleasure to read! thank you for sharing!
gomogomo777 chapter 13 . 8/29/2013
Beautiful.
Wan chapter 13 . 8/28/2013
Sigh, this story. In the wake of 5.13 your story made me happy thy at least it ended with both of them alive and reconciled. But boy, are you right, there was a lot a lot of whump!
I really wanted to KICK Arthur for being so silly, honestly! And pushing Merlin like that even when he was getting better, when all Merlin wanted to do was forget, and some space.
Poor Merlin! :(
Hurt at bits, but great story!
Clara Brighet chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
When Percival had his little speech, I hugged my laptop. I couldn't hug him, so I just hugged my laptop, I was so overwhelmed. *sobs*
Your writing is really quite dangerous to my emotional health. ;)
Skyrunner70 chapter 13 . 8/16/2013
This was an awesome story. I am so glad I found it. You tell a compelling story and I really appreciate your work.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/27/2013
I fucking love this story. Probably the best I've ever read in this fandom. Perfect and sad and beautiful and amazing. You should be so proud of this
FREAK27 chapter 13 . 7/26/2013
I started reading this at 10. It is now 3 in the morning. Let me just say that most of the time I allow myself to sleep after a certain amount of time reading fanfic. This is the best story I have ever read. Goodnight...or should I say good morning. :D (yawn..) I'm going to read some more fanfic! I think this is my new addiction... I seriously can't go to sleep! I can't believe u actually wrote that! It's brilliant! Thank you!:D
ThorneofAcre chapter 13 . 7/25/2013
God I love this story so much that it hurts! Your knights are awesome. I am in awe of the way you write them, all worried and playing big brother to Merlin. Really there should be more such stories. And Gwaine? He's just adorable. :P Back answering to a dragon, making dual timelines. ;) It's just... perfect.
xBookEaterx chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
Gosh! This story's so good I can't believe it!
rabbit keys chapter 13 . 7/17/2013
This was superb! You are an amazing author.
909 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »