Reviews for The Lost
Catypillar chapter 13 . 7/14/2013
I've reviewed your stories with Freya before, so I've said this before, but I love the way you write Freya. She is badass, even if you see her more sweet in this.
On the actual story - I loved it, you are amazing, if I knew you I might just kiss you (depending on stuff). This had me laughing and nearly crying in turns. Even in a horrible situation, the knights and Merlin and Arthur and others, etcetera etcetera, are still able to have a sense of humour and be absolutely hilarious, and you have completely captured that aspect of the show. I repeat (though this was in another review, I think), I love you. Please, keep writing. Maybe publish a book and let us fans of yours know. Anything, seriously. I would love to see your original characters. Do you use fictonpress? Or some other site with your own stories? Or work in general? If so, please tell me. I occasionally skip authors notes and haven't actually read anything you may or may not have written on your profile page thingy seeing as I read most Fanfiction on my phone or iPod when not doing so in class, so a reply to this would be most appreciated. Or to any of the other dozen stories of yours I've reviewed in the past nine hours. It would be nice to know you've actually seen these, and I'm not just talking to an abandoned email account. But anyway, I digress. This story was brilliant, I love how you slowly let us in on details, and I probably would have reviewed most of the chapters if I hadn't been so absorbed mid read. You know, giggling into my pillow and hoping to not wake my sister up. Do you realise that because of your amazing writing I have stayed up all night without sleep? This is a problem seeing as I have school tomorrow and am not allowed to just stay in my room all day. I should seriously hate you. And now I'm rambling and should probably shut up before I discover there's a word limit for a review or you just stop reading. I'm not sure which would annoy me most at this point, seeing as it is difficult to type on an iPod with annoying autocorrect tendencies. And I haven slept in at least 21 hours. Ugh.
Um, anyway, I'm just going to stop talking now and say that you are brilliant. The end. Um, bye.
BuzBeeMags chapter 13 . 7/9/2013
OMFG!
THIS STORY WAS FUCKING GLORIOUS! MOTHERFUCKING SHIT!
I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO SAY IT!
I AM SPEECHLESS!
IT WAS A PLEASURE READING THIS!
I'm quite sad no Merthur happend (I knew it wouldn't, read the description) but it just had so many chances. but I can't really complain because the bromance moments where to awesome and cuute to ignore!
But siriously... it was a great story and I loved it!
BuzBeeMags chapter 12 . 7/9/2013
Aww... I dunno, I liked that endning to this chapter, it was quite great.
Actually I liked the whole chapter.
BuzBeeMags chapter 11 . 7/9/2013
I'm sorry what... fuck that shit, no cliffhanger... no
nope
nopeti nope... nono
BuzBeeMags chapter 10 . 7/9/2013
Oohhhhh! I have been waiting for the king to show up again... he kinda just faded into the background and never showed up again for a long time... but I don't mind, he suck... he really suck
BuzBeeMags chapter 9 . 7/9/2013
Pfff stupid dragon
BuzBeeMags chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
"I, um, I don't," Gwaine said, and pointed, "Look! Found him."
you motherfucking shit... I laughed my ass of because of this
BuzBeeMags chapter 7 . 7/9/2013
OMFG! OMFG! OMFG! OMFG! OMFG!
OMFG! OMFG! OMFG!
OMFG! OMFG! OMFG! OMFG! OMFG! OMFG!
OMFG!
OMFG! OMFG! OMFG! OMFG!
OMFG! OMFG!
OMFG! OMFG! OMFG! OMFG! OMFG! OMFG! OMFG!
OMFG! OMFG! OMFG! OMFG! OMFG!
I'm dead
BuzBeeMags chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
Fuck this shit.
I don't understand the kings mind. The reason why Merlin is still alive is probably because he haven't said anything they needed yet. If he had, then he would probably be dead, since he couldn't do anymkore for the captures... that or he used magic to help the captures, but... the king don't know about that...
BuzBeeMags chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
Oh shit, trouble is about to hit the fan... nope... Merlin is safe... nothings going to happend... nope
BuzBeeMags chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
NOOOO! OMG I CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT WHAT EXACTLY HAPPEND TO MERLIN!
HE'S MY CUTE LITTLE MAGICAL TEDDY BEAR! OH GOD, IT SOUND SO HORRIBLE. FUCK HE IS BRAVE AND STRONG IN THIS STORY!
BuzBeeMags chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
;-; this keeps getting more powerful and awesome to read! god, it's amazing!
I just love it!
brilliant!
And I'm a total sucker for vulnarble or hurt Merlin!
BuzBeeMags chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
OMFG! that was an amazing first chapter! I just loved it!
great writing, great story so far and I love Merlin!
Trainer Jenna chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
Merlin never actually lied to Arthur, hes admitted to magic not his fault if no on believed him- even Uther,the manic magic hater who sees no reason when it comes to magic and would kill if their was the slightest likelyhood of someone having magic didn't believe him
Music1nTim3 chapter 13 . 6/22/2013
No words. No words, just...

Thank you. Bless you.

Oh, wait, I do have something else to say:

*gigglesnort* "toss is in a lake".

You, my friend, are a genius.
909 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »