Reviews for The Lost
Music1nTim3 chapter 12 . 6/22/2013
Hahahahaha 'Merlin cocked his head curiously, blinking, wide-eyed, the perfect picture of slightly terrified innocence. "You don't remember, my Lord?" he said, "You just struck down Morgause."'

I laughed so friggin' hard. It's like "Hey, it works with Arthur!" Genius!
Music1nTim3 chapter 11 . 6/22/2013
Oh no. Uther? I fear the worst.
Music1nTim3 chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
You have no idea how happy I am that everyone /knows/ about what Merlin was forced to do and is not angry but worried. In fanfiction, you never know how characters will react because you can't always know if the writers will remain in character. But you have, and I love you for it. /THANK YOU/.
Music1nTim3 chapter 9 . 6/22/2013
Gwaine, you are absolutely right. Very observant.

Haha.

There's more I want to say, but the 'next chapter' button is calling me. I'm sure you understand...
Music1nTim3 chapter 8 . 6/22/2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha okay, okay, so, I was freaking out, angsting over Merlin being forced into betrayal, frantically thinking "no, no, no, no, please no, not him, not my brave li'l - - "

Then Gwaine said "Look! Found him."

And I couldn't help but laugh so, SO hard. Love Gwaine!

Please. Not Merlin. Please, please, he can't do some kind of betrayal. It's bad enough when Arthur thinks his magic is a betrayal; he can't ACTUALLY do some kind of betrayal!

I'm freaking out, in case you didn't catch on. :) Good job with this story; you're amazing!

Also, afterthought: I loved Arthur's monarchy line. Haha, that was great. Just. Great. "This is a mnarchy!"
Music1nTim3 chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
Omigoshomigoshomigoshomigoshomigoshomigoshomigosh. . . . .

Well, finally the mystery shall be resolved (or so it seems)! Thank Merlin! But I did not expect myself to be so emotionally invested. That's how you know the mark of a good fanfiction - - when something non-canon makes you feel this frantic; when something non-canon makes your breath gasp and your heart pound as much as when Sherlock jumped.

Omigoshomigoshomigosh. . .

It hurts, too, to think Merlin might have betrayed Arthur in some way. Please no. . . .not my brave li'l idiot. . . . .he's too loyal, surely?
Music1nTim3 chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
Gwaine and Merlin's conversation about Gwaine not treating MErlin like he was going to go crazy because, as far as he was concerned, Merlin had been crazy long before he met him, made me smile and think of me and my best friend.

Then I wondered if maybe that's not such a good thing - - that that particular conversation made me think of our friendship. Hmmm...
Music1nTim3 chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
Holy crap. O.O I am so lost, but you've grabbed my interest, unsurprisingly. My mind is on overload trying to think up every single possibility as to why Merlin's memory stops when he was cleaning Arthur's chambers rather than when he was captured. Unless he was captured. . .in Arthur's chambers? A possibility. Ugh, I need the answer! ! ! ! I simultaneously love and hate amnesia. . . . .have you ever felt like that before?

Still the best author ever. You hooked me within the first couple paragraphs, which is quite the feat when nothing significant to the greater plot happened in the first coupel paragraphs. Good show!
moregeous-assbutt chapter 13 . 6/11/2013
This was such a lovely and funny story. Really beautifully writen, sad and painful at times, and Gwaine -which in my book is a category in itself, haha - and awesome. I really liked it a lot! :)
RomperStomper chapter 9 . 6/10/2013
I love it when Arthur gets the wake up bits about what all Merlin has done. Hehheheheeeeeeee
RomperStomper chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
Ohhhhhhhhhh yes! I have been waiting for some Arthur POV!
RomperStomper chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
Uther is such a #$ $# #% %$. Well done.
RomperStomper chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
Sweet cracker sammich, this is serious whumpage!
RomperStomper chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
Excellent twist. Love it.
Ernil i Pheriannath chapter 13 . 6/5/2013
Loved this so much. Thank you so much for a wonderful read. Love love love Merlin whump!
909 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »