Reviews for The Lost
Ducky chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
asdfghjk this is perfect.
The characterisation is great, the plot is great, I couldn't stop reading it until I'd finished.
You've done it again, Ultra-Geek.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
What just happened?! 2 months Merlin was unconscious?! Seriously confused right now but sure later on all my questions will be answered:) Amazing fanfic so far; very detailed (I should say perfect amount of detail) and amazing plot so far you can tell there is something big that happened and we'll find out soon:)
Vhis chapter 13 . 3/12/2013
Very nice story. Funny and also heartbreaking lines. I enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
That was a brilliant story!
AnyaMaia chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
This was great :)

AnyaMaia x
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 13 . 3/7/2013
I loved this. Perfect Arthur reaction, lovely Gwaine and Knights, exasperating Dragon, evil murdering sisters, and magical revealing. You even wrote Uther right-and he's harder to write than most people think! Well, done. It was brilliant, amazing, fantastic, incredible, and wonderful. Thank you for writing!
BJAKSDJNEMFPAKFDMLDKNFDLKFADFS chapter 13 . 3/7/2013
This is a really great piece. You pretty much cover the entire emotional spectrum, but it all fits together so well. I was a little confused by the fact that Merlin seemed to know that Morgause had already died, so where did she come from? maybe it's just me misinterpreting it. Adding Freya at the end was a cute touch. I'm especially glad that Merlin and Arthur talked it all out - the good, the bad, and the ugly, and you SHOWED it all that way, unlike many other traumatic-reveal stories. I can't wait to see more from you!
Imaswan chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
This is my favorite fic in the entire fandom. I obsess over it and come almost every week to reread it. Props to you!
Hefalump123 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I LOVE THIS!
the-supernatural-way chapter 13 . 2/26/2013
Absolutely amazing.
zealousfreak27 chapter 13 . 2/19/2013
Lovely fic you've got here. Mind if I squeal over it?
Callista252 chapter 13 . 2/15/2013
Oooh, great story, and a wonderful ending!
Thanks for posting!
osidhe chapter 13 . 2/13/2013
It's been quite a while since I've read such a good fic. Honestly, I can't thank you enough. Wonderful storytelling, dialogues, so, so much suspense and of course, my guilty pleasure, Merlin whump! 3
Loves to read books chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
Love it!
Gracie Holmes chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Absolutely adored this story, you did an amazing job. :)
909 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »