Reviews for The Lost
Alligates chapter 13 . 11/25/2012
Oh my God my eyes are twitching because it's one in the morning but I'm not tired so I just read this and then I couldn't stop and it was so perfect I just agh. It was so perfect. The banter was even better, I daresay, than it is on the show (well... usually XD you can't beat the masters, after all... but you can be close). And the whump fattened up my sadism's belly quite well (lol thank you for that XD) and it was amazing and adorable and yes. It was every single good adjective, adverb, and noun that comes to mind. Verbs too. My brain doesn't work because it's so late that it's early. But that was wholeheartedly worth staying up c:
Jane88 chapter 13 . 11/24/2012
Absolutely amazing story! I couldn't stop reading. Really well in character and beautifully written. Goes right to my favorites. :) Thanks a lot!
musicnlyrics chapter 13 . 11/18/2012
FABULOUS.
Katerina Riley chapter 13 . 11/17/2012
Some typos throughout this fic, but not too many. I'm glad I found this after you already finished it; the waiting (to find out the truth) would've killed me. That being said, I loved the waiting as well. It was diffrent than the usual stories and that made it much more intriguing. I loved the scene at the lake; Merlin and Freya FTW! We're in season 5 and I still want them to get together somehow lol. Like I said, there were a few mistakes (sentences not being finished, the wrong name being placed, etc.) but needless to say, I loved it :)
ForeverAllTheTime chapter 13 . 11/16/2012
Gah. SO GOOD. so...ugh. The fact that I don't have much to say is really just a testament to how incredible this story is. I would SO SO love a sequel with Arthur and Merlin awkwardly and bromantically learning how to work together now that the secret's out. But this is actually, as it stands, one of the best fanfictions I've ever read. EVER. The ending made me kind of sad...so open-ended and bittersweet as it was. But, regardless, you definitely hit me right in the feels. Nice job.
KomokiEmrys chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
I just found this here, it's interesting.
Titania Faith chapter 13 . 11/14/2012
Aweee... I loved this very much! Great job. :3
CrimsonHawthorn chapter 13 . 11/5/2012
Best. Story. Ever! It was so believable I find myself wishing this is how it actually happened in the series.
MiraKL chapter 13 . 10/31/2012
amazing story...seriously amazing. Wow. Thank you for writing this.
sleipnirfenris chapter 13 . 10/31/2012
This is one fantastic piece of work you have written. I like how Lancelot was mad at Arthur and saying he'd forgive him when Merlin did. He was the only one to see him in the beginning and so his actions were spot on. He always had been the one supporting Merlin silently through his trials and didn't so much as blink at the fact he had magic.

Uther...Uther was scary. Quite.
lemonn chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This is brilliant. I love the h/c Arthur gives merlin
ebhg chapter 13 . 10/27/2012
"Hey, Arthur, thank God that Lancelot skewered your sister like that"

Oh, my I'm still getting giggles from that bit. There was a bit of confusion over where Gwaine was/wasn't just before Arthur handed Merlin the vial of blood.

Great story, good job!

ebhg:-)
Sonic Serendipity chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
That was a masterfully-done act break, with the reveal that they know about his magic. So well-timed. I half expected the episode to cut to commercials. :D
Weaving Bard chapter 13 . 10/15/2012
This story had everything that I wanted... and things I never knew I wanted.

Beautifully written. Camelot under Uther's rule was alive, believable and everyone was in character. You managed to bring parts that other authors do not bother much with ... such as Gawaine's loyalty and Lancelot's passion for being right, honorable, and true to his friends.

Uther was so disgustingly in character that I wanted him dead. His paranoia and hatred were tangible and I felt cornered... as if I would have to leap through your story and snatch Merlin away from him.

This is well balanced. Intriguing. You built this on mystery and fleshed it out better than I could have imagined.

Well Done.
SubRosa7 chapter 13 . 10/11/2012
I really enjoyed this story, and all of your Merlin stories. Thank you so much for writing them, I will eagerly follow your new work!

Susana