Reviews for The Lost
chuck-is-god chapter 13 . 10/2/2019
I just wanted to let you know I reread this once every few months, I’ve probably read it four or five times by now. The first time I read it, it rocked my world. So well written, so educational about writing, and SO enjoyable. Six our of five stars.
Elanshaw chapter 13 . 9/8/2019
This was really really really good! Quite suspenseful in some parts, made me want to keep reading to find out what the secrets were, what the gang wasn't telling Merlin. Loved how Merlin just blinked and two months had passed...great scene! You write quite well, thanks for posting!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/7/2019
Looove the whump! Such a great story with perfect interactions between the characters! I also enjoyed all the protectiveness over Merlin
Thanks for writing! :]
Guest chapter 8 . 8/15/2019
Sorry but after hearing all that Arthur caused and did, there is no way that Merlin would forgive him and want to work with him/protect him again. Merlin has proven to be quite hard and unforgiving against people who do stuff like that.
ShawnSpenceStarr chapter 1 . 7/26/2019
WHAT?!
This is gunna be good
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2019
was it The One who held Morgana?
LaReine326 chapter 1 . 6/9/2019
Incredible. The suspense, the action, bromance. It was like having a new season of Merlin. I Stan.
KitKat chapter 13 . 6/2/2019
I 3 Merlin. I wanted a Merlin/Freya kiss though
KitKat chapter 12 . 6/2/2019
Sorry, I'm just imagining Uther getting really cocky and regal when he says he killed Morgouse. Lol
Kat Pack chapter 11 . 6/2/2019
I effing love this fic! It's damn good! You are a talented writer! And I love Gwaine's bitch-witch thing! Lmao here! Please respond to this you are my favorite I love you so much! 3
Member chapter 1 . 6/2/2019
I love love love this; "Look at me," said Arthur, in his very best I-am-the-future-king-and-thou-shalt-obey-me voice, "Merlin, I am ordering you to look at me."
It is truly wonderful!
Dust chapter 13 . 4/28/2019
This was great! I binged it all in one sitting! :)
LaughUrHeartOut chapter 13 . 3/22/2019