Reviews for The Lost
betweenlife chapter 13 . 3/15/2012
This was absolutely wonderful! Thanks for the read!
wildchild17 chapter 13 . 3/10/2012
I ablsolutely adore this story, it is the 2nd time i've read it and its still as good as ever! well done!
arwa chapter 13 . 3/8/2012
Omg

Sigh, what an amazing fanfic

God that was good

It was awesome

Awesome

Awesome

It. Had. Everything

I want to read another like this, but I doubt I'll find it anytime soon, probably gonna take months, rofl
Bookwormefm chapter 13 . 3/7/2012
Wow. That was incredible. And the idea with the lake was ingenious! Love it! :D :D :D
Bookwormefm chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Cool. That was cool. I like your Merlin one-shot's. :)
Lindelas chapter 13 . 2/29/2012
Wow, I love that the first Merlin fic I ever tried out was probably THE best one I will ever read. In short, this is amazing! Well-written, lots of whump, but with a great plot to balance things out. I haven't seen much of Gwaine in the show yet, but you made me love him just through your writing. Thanks for such a great story!
Ryne42 chapter 13 . 2/28/2012
I just wanted to say that this was GLORIOUS and I absolutely LOVE your Gwaine. Seriously. Just write him all the time because he is hilarious and somewhat wise and the best friend that Merlin could ever ask for. There were many, many things that I loved about this fic, but Gwaine was my absolute favorite. 3
Kreek chapter 13 . 2/17/2012
This is one of the few stories I've read that actually has a very good thought out plot. Good character development and a realistic reveal scenario in which Arthur initially feels betrayed, which of course he will be. Also your story flow is good and fast paced compared to some other stories I've read, only puting in scenes that are useful to the story. The beauty about this story I thought was that for all the whump it showed a learning curve for both Arthur and Merlin. Thank you for a great read!
Alice Harkey chapter 10 . 2/14/2012
The part where Merlin is telling Arthur all the terrible things that Morgana and Morgause did to him almost made me cry! :'( poor Merlin!
carinims01 chapter 10 . 2/8/2012
oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! SOOO good!
carinims01 chapter 8 . 2/8/2012
oohh! ITS SOOOO GOOD!
carinims01 chapter 7 . 2/8/2012
AHH! this is sooo good! my eyes are watering! AMAZING!
carinims01 chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
amazing! interesting ending! i cant wait until everyone finds out in the tv show!
carinims01 chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
OH! so good! love how they 'know' about his magic now but merlin cant remeber! onto the next chapter!
carinims01 chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
OH!1 this is so good! im fairly new to fanfic..and this is one of the best stories i've read!
909 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »