Reviews for The Lost
carinims01 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
awesome! love the transition!
Revhead chapter 13 . 2/7/2012
So, so, so good. And I'm not surprised, because I have loved each and every one of your Merlin stories that I have read. This was brilliant. The mystery, the uncertainty, the angst, the pain... all woven so carefully and perfectly. Poor Merlin. But brilliant. Thanks for writing!
Em chapter 13 . 1/27/2012
Wow. Great story. Well written, very good plot. Loved all the characters and their reactions (go Gwain & Lancelot!) All in all - I enjoyed reading this very much! Thank you for sharing!
TheMerlinAddict chapter 13 . 1/26/2012
Wow! I loved your story! There's no bad thing to say about it. Really, really well written. LOVED IT!

Going to take a look at your other stories :)
kamuinoyume chapter 13 . 1/25/2012
I'm not quite certain that I like the idea of Freya getting Merlin's blood, and that mainly has to do with the fact that that is the Lake of Avalon she's resting in. You know, the one with all the Shide who've tried on several occasions to kill Merlin, so I'm a little skeptic about her being able to keep the blood so safe whit her residence inside enemy territory...

But I suppose there really was no better option for it.

I actually liked the story, it was quite entertaining, and I especially liked the fact that you didn't completely shunned the other Knights (as most Authors would in a A/M story) out completely, that they had their parts to play and weren't ignored or completely useless. Nice job!
Assassin of Oblivion chapter 13 . 1/22/2012
Love the ending! Great job!
kyuubi shadow chapter 13 . 1/19/2012
love.
Dream Theme chapter 13 . 1/9/2012
Wow... Just wow. I can't even...

I had to read the first chapter twice. Once at the beginning, and then again at the end. How terrible must it be to find out that you've lost days of your life, never mind months!

Gosh, just wow. I just don't know. This is probably one of the best out there. I mean, wow (if you couldn't tell I'm a bit speechless, but knowing me I probably will use up about half the allowed characters).

How did you think this up? It has inspired me, but I'll probably never follow that inspiration through as I don't really have the time to be reading this, but I always make time for Merlin.

I think I've decided to somehow link my next art project into the Arthurian legends and then I'll have an excuse to draw Colin Morgan in all his sexiness. And maybe Bradley James but more than likely Colin.

I have a media exam this week. Friday the 13th. I just know I'm gonna fail. I just know it. Anywho, my media case study is all about the wonders of Merlin. So I get to talk about Colin Morgan and Bradley James for a whooole hooour! And also about whatever we get for the unseen for the next hour, but that's hardly the point! I get to talk about Colin and Bradley :D as sexy as they are. The people who mark the exams are gonna love me loads.

Welll, I absolutely adore this! And I don't even know.

Eeeerm, I've got to go now, but I promise I'll gush all over this story to my friends (even though they don't understand the wonders that it is! But don't worry! I'm slowly trying to change their mind!).

Love ya!
Mei chapter 13 . 12/31/2011
Couldn't stop reading, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. Thank you!
Vanmaniac chapter 13 . 12/29/2011
Great story loved every chapter.
CaptainAlias chapter 13 . 12/24/2011
I just want to say that I love this story, and I really love the Firefly references in it.
angelrider13 chapter 13 . 12/21/2011
This story was amazing! I was on the edge of my metaphorical seat the whole time! I like how you made it so Arthur wasn't instantly "Oh it's Merlin. And he has magic. Cool." but made it more a drawn out process. Much better story that way. Though I have to say, Merlin, how could you be so careless? Using your magic for chores and then getting caught? That's like the most ridiculous ways to get found out ever! But, I digress.

Yup, so that's my piece. Loved the story, character interaction and plot were brilliant, etc. Please continue to be awesome.

*yawns and glances at clock* Well it is officially tomorrow. So. Time for bed!

~Elri
Delete This Account Please 111 chapter 13 . 12/21/2011
omg I don't even know what to say, this story is awesome, thank you for writing it!
TukeIHNW chapter 13 . 12/19/2011
Whoa... what am amazing story! I'm glad I ran across it-it's my favorite that I've read all month. Is there going to be an epilogue at any point in time?
Mind Holds The Key chapter 9 . 12/7/2011
I'm so drawn into this fic it's ridiculous. Also, something that kinda nudged at me from this chapter. It's around the time that they mention Kilgarrah, and Arthur tries to keep matters near Camelot rather then out in the forest for Merlin's sake and safety, but the sentence seems to be cut off-

"And," Arthur continued, cutting him off, "Based off of how you're

...

It doesn't end with an indication that he's been cut off. It just seems that the sentence is sliced out. And the way Merlin responds doesn't entirely make sense, so I imagine the last few words from Arthur response are missing.

I could be wrong though.

Either way, can't stop reading, this is good.
909 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »