Reviews for The Lost
DeletedUser468954 chapter 12 . 7/21/2011
Aw poor Merlin. He needs a hug.
Puffin Person chapter 12 . 7/21/2011
Quite the cliffhanger.

I'm really excited to get home so that I can watch that now!
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 12 . 7/21/2011
Well, this long chapter certainly makes up for the wait, doesn't it? And seriously, ANOTHER cliffhanger? *dies of impatience*

Okay I'm just being dramatic. But I liked this chapter.
Miss Enthusiasimal chapter 12 . 7/21/2011
NO! MERLIN! Please update! I must know what happens next!
Ground chapter 12 . 7/21/2011
Morgause is dead! Yay! I hate that witch, it's her fault everything got ruined. Merlin was awesome, a flash of lightning, and a pile of ashes. I am sort of upset that Morgana died. I was hoping that the knowledge that Arthur had accepted Merlin's magic would have caused some softening within her, though I guess that was too much to ask, Morgause had manipulated her far too well for her to accept that some people would be been okay with her powers. Like I said, that witch ruined everything, if it wasn't for her, Morgana would have just kept on hating Uther, but would have still loved Merlin, Arthur and Gwen. Honestly, does that woman have to be so pigheaded, was she so certain Arthur would have eventuallly killed Merlin because he was a sorceror?

Anyway, I really loved this chapter, I can't wait for the next one.
L.A.H.H chapter 12 . 7/21/2011
Excellent chapter. Good idea on Merlin's part to give the credit to uther x
unorthodox yo-yo chapter 12 . 7/20/2011
I have this terribly bad habit of finding really awesome fanfics that are already... hmmm... idk about 12 chapters in already and then getting really hooked and sucked into the story and then realizing that I've run out of chapters.

It's really sad.

*in a small voice* update soon, PLEASE!
unorthodox yo-yo chapter 8 . 7/20/2011
Did I spot a Firefly quote from Gwaine there? :D

And I'm loving this story. I've been literally close to tears several times. Angsty without being depressing. Seriously the best kind of angst.

*happily continues reading*
Capt. Cow chapter 12 . 7/20/2011
LOVED THIS CHAPTER! Loved it! Merlin's explanation was awesome, and your Morgana was so heartbreaking, because she was so evil but not quite totally evil! Loved it! Congrats for your sister and thanks for the link to the glorious 7 seconds!
TNxx chapter 12 . 7/20/2011
good god, what's wrong with Merlin NOW? can't the poor kid ever catch a break? He's always fainting all over the place- even when BOTH evil witches are dead! What's up with that? In any case, I felt nothing but satiafaction when Morgause was struck by lightening and the overconfident Morgana was impaled with a sword. I sincerely hope neither of them make an appearance again. Morgana is way past redemption so I don't see how she could ever come back from what she's done.

back to the review- Uther was hilarious when he announced he had killed the witch (and Gaius' reaction was spot on). You also got down uther's paranoia and gwaine's cooler than thou attitude. Overall great job and looking forward to the ending.
Haley Renee chapter 12 . 7/20/2011
Epic, epic, EPIC! I can't believe Morgause and Morgana are dead (but I'm happy about it lol). I hope whatever's happening to Merlin ends soon; it's almost as if he's been hit with the Cruciatus Curse.

PS - Thanks so much for the YouTube link! I honestly think that Merlin's saying "NO!" because he didn't want the video to end either. :-D
SerialChick chapter 12 . 7/20/2011
oh no! the cliffhanger! ...is not really a cliffhanger.

Anyway, go Merlin! I love how he frames the Pendragons for Glory, and they just go with it. This is really awesome, and I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update again soon!
TheJunebug1218 chapter 12 . 7/20/2011
On of my favorite chapters by far! This was brilliant!

I love Morgana taking the vial of Merlin's blood and causing the pain. It was just brilliant!:D

Update as soon as possible!
Nashara chapter 12 . 7/20/2011
DING DONG!

I was so ridiculously happy to see this update! I love the way you made the various scenes overlap, with Arthur in the cave and Merlin in Camelot. I can't wait for the next chapter, though I'm a little sad about it being the last, hopefully we'll get more stories about Merlin to fill the gap between now and the new season. That clip by the way, AWESOME!
Whirlwind421 chapter 12 . 7/20/2011
Great story! I enjoyed it! I especially like the part where Morgause died and Uther thinks he did it. I also like that Merlin is back! Yay!
910 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 39 .. Last Next »