Reviews for The Lost
LaughUrHeartOut chapter 4 . 3/20/2019
i swear, if it's freaking morgana I'm going to—
LaughUrHeartOut chapter 3 . 3/20/2019
OOOH, THIS JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER
LaughUrHeartOut chapter 2 . 3/20/2019
[Ugly sobbing in the background]
sami1010220 chapter 13 . 3/16/2019
Another great job!
Dossypet chapter 13 . 8/21/2018
ahdhhsldjsbjej this is soooo good! All the characters were themselves and the plot was amazing and ugh it was just AWESOME!
I Am A Difference Maker chapter 13 . 8/18/2018
Okay, I know that this story came out a while ago, but I just wanted to comment that I thoroughly enjoyed this! I liked the plot and I’m always down for stories accepting real life reactions to certain situations (I.E. PTSD) so this was refreshingly heavy. XD But really, I LOVED your personification of Gwaine because I thought he was spot on and he legitimately made me crack up. And everyone else was great, too. Very on the nose. Thanks for sharing your story!
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 13 . 8/11/2018
This was brilliant. Thank you!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/7/2018
I think you made Merlin too much of a wimp around Arthur. There’s no way that he would think Arthur could kill him because Merlin would never allow himself to be killed.
Meldiriel Erulisse chapter 13 . 7/21/2018
Wow. I'm not sure what to say. I've been so busy reading through the whole thing, so eager to get to the next chapter, that I didn't stop to comment before, but now it's done, and...wow.
The way the story was fully planned out from the beginning, the way it had excellent build up, surprising twists, and satisfying closure, made it one of the best fanfics I have ever read.
I haven't watched that much of Merlin, so I learned about the characters as I read the story, and I've got to say, you did a very good job with them. They developed well as the story went along, but they stayed consistent in their speech and mannerisms the whole way through; it was easy to know who was talking by the way they said things. What I mean is, they weren't all the same, so good job for keeping them distinct. I know how hard that can be.
I also love how you didn't stress about keeping the language always old fashioned. You were concentrating on getting the point across, and you did, which is more important. Sometimes we can lose the freshness if we overwork it. You didn't, so good on you.
Also, you didn't try to give unnecessary explanations. You don't ramble on about how Arthur found the cave; you just tell how he got their, and said that he knew about it for awhile. You don't tell about Merlin working up enough courage to go talk to Arthur after it's all over; you allow the reader to infer that for themselves, based upon what you've already told them about his character. You respect the reader's intelligence, and get straight to the important stuff.
And, you keep it funny.
I found one error though. In this last chapter, Lancelot runs out and tells Gwaine that Merlin's not in the tower, and they go running in to find him. It then switches to Arthur going in with Percival and finding M in the bed, and ordering him around with the blood. During that scene, Gwaine is the one who connects the dots about M's actions and A holding the blood, but he's not supposed to be in the room yet, because once A gives M the vial, G and L come rushing in. So he pops up in the middle of the room in the middle of a scene where he was never as being there before, then comes running in a few minuets later. Thought I'd better let you know.
Finally, thank you for not making it bromancy. It has enough that those who like it can read it in themselves, but lacks enough that those who don't aren't bothered by it. That's a trick to pull off, but you did it.
You wrote an original, entertaining, adequately fangirl-able story, that is a pleasure the whole way through, with a masterfully executed plot, good grammar and true characters, and I loved it.
Well done.
P.S. You may want to thank Veilwuarrah for her support of you. She's the one who suggested that I check out this story. Am I ever glad she did!
Anonymous chapter 13 . 7/7/2018
GenuineSnoof chapter 1 . 6/6/2018
Absolutely adored this fic. Read it twice now and it's just so good and fun and aww and I love it. One of my very favourite MerMer reads out there. Arthur's guilt is so... aww and Mermsi is so vulnerable and über-awww and it's ... simply perfect. :)
Just wanted to tell you that. :) This fic makes me happy. Thank you for posting it.
That-is-illogical chapter 3 . 6/5/2018
"Can you even imagine how badly he'd react to finding out that we know about the magic"
Holy SHIT I just had to stop reading and close my laptop at that line what a CURVEBALL. I know it's a reveal fic but the way this bombshell was dropped with the setup and everything, was done so well I don't think I've had a plot twist affect me this much in ages. Kudos.
SunBinamra chapter 13 . 4/29/2018
... why are you so damn good at ANGST?! This was heartbreaking, for everyone involved, oh my God. But it was beautifully written and I think it could definitely have happened in canon. Awesome job!
Koala789 chapter 13 . 12/31/2017
Amazing story! Love it to pieces.
XYZArtemis chapter 13 . 12/19/2017
Wonderfully done! This story is a masterpiece :)
909 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »