Reviews for The Lost
carinims01 chapter 1 . 12/15/2017
I just did a whole reread of this and it’s still one of my favorite stories ever. Thank you so much for sharing
ninagayler chapter 13 . 11/25/2017
Terrific tale!
SHolmesness chapter 13 . 10/30/2017
I love this story so much, mostly for the mystery aspect and the way it ended so perfectly!
Athena222 chapter 13 . 9/23/2017
One of my favorite stories I've ever read.
fmkgknt chapter 13 . 9/6/2017
This is so much more interesting then history class
gelixx chapter 13 . 8/8/2017
Dear Ultra-Geek,

I think this is the best Merlin FF I've ever read.
I like your dark spelling. There's so many dangerous situations and you made them as exciting as possible.

Thank you very much.
I enjoyed reading this Story.
gelixx
ravencarr chapter 13 . 6/17/2017
I'm seriously doubting my sanity.
I'm deeply in love with your Gwaine and surprisingly Lancelot! Their characters are just... them! Spot on!
TheSmilingRose chapter 13 . 6/8/2017
What an incredible story! I have enjoyed every moment of this fic! The beginning to the end was absolutely astonishing! You're talent for writing is phenomenal! I have really enjoyed this! I'm definitely adding this to my favorites list!
carinims01 chapter 13 . 6/1/2017
i don't care if I'm being, please... a continuation, a one shot, anything. I've reread this whole story in a day and I'm crying. it's so wonderful.
BodhiJones chapter 13 . 5/23/2017
Ahh such a well written fic, you've got the characterisation spot on! The camaraderie between the Knights and their concern for Merlin was amazingly captured. Wonderful work!
Dragon Courage chapter 13 . 5/15/2017
I reread this and it is still awesome lol
Krishnaa chapter 13 . 5/14/2017
Loved it...planning any sequels?
MT chapter 13 . 5/13/2017
Perfect ending , perfect story just perfect ! You made me cry , laugh and shiver! This is , by far, my favorite Merlin fanfiction! I'm jealous of how good at writing you are!
Well done !
Ps : thanks to you, i love Gwaine even more now ! ;)
Guest chapter 13 . 4/12/2017
Like I've said on another one of your docs you are literally the reason I'm living right now thank you so much you are amazing this literally has made my last 3 days spectacular thank you.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/4/2017
You make Gwaine too funny! I can't even read this without laughing at almost every scene he's in!
909 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »