Reviews for The Lost
Hyperpegasi chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
So many questions unanswered! So so curious to find out what's going on!
dpfic chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Nice beginning! I wanna read another chapter 3

Poor, poor Merlin... People do enjoy to torture him in any way possible.

Still, I can't wait! )

~Hurlebibi
noamg chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
A very interesting start. Am I right in thinking that Merlin's captores blocked off his magic somehow? Otherwise he hould've been able to escape.
Daphnium chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Intriguing. I'm dying to know what the heck actually happened.
MATW chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Geeky... like "To Serve and Protect," you've gotten me hooked by chapter one. CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT ABOUT CRAZYSAUCE MERLIN!
Kitty O chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I guess this is one of those moments where the character is out of it, then wakes up with "The last thing I remember..."

So... Yes, I'm seeing the whump coming. Well, its already here. What is it with you?

Tell me, will he get his memory back? What happened? A patrol gone wrong?

I'm so excited! I loved the part where he could barely see Arthur and he thought he was a stranger.
Haley Renee chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
What the hell? Why did Merlin lose his memory? Where did he end up? Who saw him doing magic?

I know, I know. You probably can't answer these because it'll "ruin the story". Grr...

But I must say the beginning of this sure is epic (even though I was like "WHAAAT?" the entire time).

One last question. It's about your AN. You said that you go canon when it comes to relationships except one. Which one is it? And will it be used in the story?

Goodness, I don't think I've had so many questions in my life.
Emachinescat chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Oh wow, what happened? I mean, Lancelot said what happened, but... what happened? Was the first part a dream? Hmm... guess I'll have to wait to find out... Loved it! :)
IceCreamDoodle13 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
One chapter and I'm already going nuts with suspense. That was incredible, truly and not just because I'm a sucker for Merlin whump. I honestly can't wait for more :)
909 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61