Reviews for The Lost
TukeIHNW chapter 13 . 9/19/2014
Yay! I don't know if I've told you this or not, but this is such a good story!
satomika chapter 13 . 8/17/2014
I love it!

And Uther was a close call!
rmonroe chapter 13 . 8/17/2014
This story is awesome! It might be my new favorite Merlin fic ever. Whump, Merlin Arthur fighting/bonding, GWAINE being protective and hilarious, It has everything!
Sherlock's Pipe And Hat chapter 13 . 8/10/2014
i totally loved this!
Raven100104 chapter 13 . 7/29/2014
can i just say, this is one of the best stories of gwaine characterization. ALSO FUCK YEAH MERTHUR
crazyforthisloki chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
i love this fic! it had all the complexity of an actual episode and there was so much angst and suffering but the happy ending fixed everything and i think it was a very lovely story :)
Guest chapter 13 . 6/6/2014
I liked this a lot, even though I usually hate reveal fics... BUT THIS WAS SO GOOD! Thanks for posting!
AJsRandom chapter 8 . 5/1/2014
ROFL! This has to be my fave chapter (8) so far- "Princess is a prat" and "Gwaine is a big, damn hero." Priceless! Gwaine rocks the world, hard! I'm going to be laughing about these lines for the rest of the day, at least! :)
Kay Hau chapter 13 . 4/27/2014
Excellent story! Definitely the best time-lapse amnesia type story I've ever read - most writers just can't seem to balance the reveals with the suspense, but this was perfect!
Rocky181 chapter 13 . 4/9/2014
Awesome!
kyleenason chapter 13 . 4/1/2014
This fic was absolutely amazing, I loved it!
ArianaRocker chapter 13 . 3/27/2014
Awww! Everybody worries about Merlin! Gaius, Gwen, the Knights, Arthur, Uther (once in a while), Kilgharrah, Freya... everybody worries! XD

But on a serious note, awesome fic!
Browncoats and Floral Bonnets chapter 13 . 3/24/2014
this was majestic. Really. Truly gripping and wonderfully characterized. Loved it form start to finish!
lovePEOPLEandCOWBOY chapter 8 . 3/8/2014
les chevaliers sont juste formidable. Ce sont de vrai ami pour merlin, c'est même une famille. très touchant. bravo
purplecat19 chapter 13 . 3/1/2014
Wow. This is really good - I really liked the way you structured the story sort of out of order, it made it even more suspenseful because I was wondering what had already happened as well as what will happen. Anyway, very well-written, I loved it.
909 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »