Reviews for The Lost
Auua Ytjoml chapter 13 . 2/13/2014
Wow. Great story!
Auua Ytjoml chapter 10 . 2/12/2014
"Yes, well, we also live in a monarchy, one I happen to be at the top of," said Arthur, "Voting is just to make you lot feel better about yourselves. Clearly." - HA! My mom used to say something similar to me all the time!
Auua Ytjoml chapter 8 . 2/12/2014
I've hardly been able to stop till now to leave you a review! Very well written and riveting!
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Whoa... great start!
lembas7 chapter 13 . 2/8/2014
Love this one. Any chance we might see this - or "The Next Seven Days" on the AO3? (I only ask because of the AO3's "download" function that allows for fics to be moved to e-readers . . . )

Thanks for sharing with us anyway; have a great weekend?
DecloLove chapter 13 . 2/3/2014
WOW! This is such a great fic! I have loved reading it, Thanks so much for all the effort you put into it!
Yami no Tsuki chapter 13 . 1/15/2014
This story is... Really good. Really.
ssaharadesert chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
I had to jump from the middle of this fic to the review box just to tell you how much that scene between Gwaine and Arthur surprised me! I think I laughed and screamed and died all at the same time, it was beautifully written! WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN, I HAVE NO IDEAS AHHHHHHH!

Momentary freak-over, I'm going to go finish this chapter now :)
Patiku chapter 13 . 1/1/2014
That was great, I really like it :)
Are you going to continue it? Because I would like to read about their adventures, when Arthur knows about Merlin.
MugetsuPipefox chapter 13 . 12/14/2013
Wow. Simply incredible. Thank you so much for the wonderful read. Brilliant writing and a highly captivating story!
Hermyone94 chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
Wow, you are a genius! This story is fantastic! It's really well written, everyone is very in character and the plot is perfect!
I love how changed the order of the usual torture fics by having Merlin found first and then having to remember evrything. It was really intriguing and cleverly done.
Gwaine was just perfect, I loved the way you wrote him! I also really liked Percival and the scene between him and Merlin, that was heart-wrenching.
You are a very talented writer! :-)
ciara chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
This is soo good i love it
BeckaBeat chapter 13 . 11/6/2013
i enjoyed the story! and yaaaay for freya awwww
hello chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
I don't think this is great because I know it not cause I LOVE IT :)
hello chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
OMG I find it once again I should put this on favourites'
909 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »