Reviews for Legendary Athlete
ForgotToForget chapter 11 . 4/14
hello there.
so i stumbled upon this fic about 1 day ago. i really enjoyed it. you did not continue. i dont usually tale the time to review, this was worth it. please continue. going through a very difficult time in my life i looked forward to reading this at the end of the day. i am asking you, give me something to look forward to again. its not too late to start back up again...
im waiting.

*ForgotToForget*
UnsungMelody2209 chapter 11 . 8/27/2014
First of all hello!
In these past two days since my attention was brought upon your story, I have found myself enthralled and completely submersed into this story. Granted I do not have much time to read, which is regrettable, I made an effort in utilizing all my sparse and valuable time into reading this story. It is truely a work of art.

I enjoy how everything you wrote has some significance, whether at the moment or meant to be used as a build up to some sort of epiphany. It is a very clever writing style that interacts and entertains with the reader so it feels as though the reader and the character have both stumbled upon the same idea simultaneously.

The use of ethos to overpower Mewtwo's unbiased and uncaring nature was a good way to bring him out if his shell without seeming to forceful or to blunt. It was a calm transition that seemed almost natural. Though he still preserves his sense of individualism and superiority which makes him Mewtwo.

Lastly I would like to know why you have left such a beautifully crafted story unfinished. Halfway through my reading i noticed that the amount of chapters left didn't correspond correctly to the progress of time that the chapters were paced in to reach a suitable conclusion and feared for the worst. My fears came to fruition when I reached the concluding chapter just to realize another marvelous adventure had been forgotten. I hope that is not the case.
I read a comment stating something about taking two years for a update. I hope that is not the case either.
So please may this feeble review touch your heart and inspire you to continue this story. I have read other reviews about another story you have read and decided to start reading that one as well. Well see you later I work and good luck!
dragoncreators chapter 11 . 3/2/2014
Sorry, I know his name is Anton, I just typed Antony for some reason.
Poor Mewtwo just keeps messing up. This sort of reminds me of No Antidote.

Really amazing story, please keep going.
dragoncreators chapter 10 . 3/2/2014
Aww, Mewtwo is so confused.

Antony is awesome.
dragoncreators chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
Wow, this is so messed up. Poor Antony.
in a way, the Master ball represents everything that is wrong with the Pokelathon, the contradiction of saying one thing and doing another. Saying pokemon and humans can stand side by side and making it possible, only to ban humans. Saying you are empathetic and treat pokemon like equals, only to make it so you can enslave them.

Geez it's messed up.
dragoncreators chapter 6 . 3/2/2014
Oh shi** Mewtwo needs to stop playing god. He is really messing with poor Anton's head! Poor dude!
dragoncreators chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
Aww, poor Anton! Mewtwo, give it a shot!
dragoncreators chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
Mewtwo saying Pokemon posses better 'superhuman' powers is kind of redundant and counter argumentative. but anyway I totally agree with Anton.
dragoncreators chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
Aww, poor Anton! Evil pokelathon!

Awesome story so far!
PortalFan626 chapter 11 . 9/25/2013
This is amazing! More!
danmatt chapter 11 . 8/10/2013
As with all of your stories, this one is fantastically unique. Each one seems to have a completely original plot, and winds up taking completely unexpected turns along the way. I look forward to seeing the rest of this story play out as you continue writing it!
StarlightDragon1636 chapter 11 . 3/14/2013
It's nice to see that Mewtwo is capable of finding enjoyment in the simple things in life now. A question though, why doesn't he want to cross the ocean? It's been a long time since I've seen any of the movies, so I've forgotten.
Fanfictionlover4444 chapter 11 . 3/4/2013
Good to see you've returned to continue this fanfic, i dont read as much as i do before, but i feel that yours are much worth reading... thats it for now. my brain has been kinda slow over thje years.
StarWriterWG chapter 11 . 2/26/2013
Aagh! No! You make us wait for two years and then leave us with THAT?! Eh-hem.

But, at least you're updating.

I really, really like your writing style. It's formal, but not confusing - perfect for when you're going to write about Mewtwo. And I'm so glad you're having him develop his physical strengths; too few stories deal with that side of him.

The snowball fight was awesome - pity it had to end on such a frightening note. Why didn't Anton think to bundle up...? Silly fool. And I'm guessing the Pokémon 'Two was talking to was Articuno? I could be wrong.

Anyway, you're updating, I'm glad to see it!

Keep writing!

-StarWriterWG
The Gentleman Xerneas chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Hello!

I came to this story out of curiosity, after reading No Antidote, since you've already proven yourself as a skilled writer, and I must say I'm already pleased!

You've captured Mewtwo's personality so well. My biggest pet peeve is OOC, and poor Mewtwo is frequently a victim of that. So many people portray him as some angsty loner, or completely threw personality out the metaphorical window and turned him into something... degrading.

But here you've kept true to his personality and characteristics, So I must thank you for that.