Reviews for Survival Is Just A Maize
JuckasVDB chapter 28 . 6/16/2013
I love this story and the "Just" series but why have you stopped this one ? It is so good please continue writing.
green-eyed gracie chapter 28 . 6/9/2012
I love this so much please please update!
anonymus chapter 26 . 5/19/2012
Year : 2012 Month : May Day : 19

I love your stories they're amazing and your characters are so realistic! :)
ashandmistyforeva chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Misty I am so obsessed with all your stories, I have them printed out and in binders. PLEASE KEEP WRITING. an don't kill Pontus or Zep! i just love all your stories! I was wondering if anyone knew if anyone has written fanfiction based off of this fanfiction. Fanfiction inception
PONTUS IS THE BOMB chapter 28 . 4/27/2012
Seriously I AM IN LOVE WITH PONTUS! if him and Zep don't become a gay couple i am going to cryyy :( Roan totally reminds of this douchebag in my grade and i hope he dies soon. Tallulah is such a bitch though... I really like Lyrah she has such spunk, her and Linden make a cute couple! I am having blast reading about Sarah, it is such a creative idea! I like Albacore because of the sublte pokemon references in his family and his uncle is such an ass! I don't particularly like Cat or Cham, its Cats fault Cham is in the arena in the first place, she could have just taken her place at the reaping. Kendra is an idiot. So basically I LOVE PONTUS! Hes my fav :)
KatnissThaliaMaxZoey chapter 28 . 2/4/2012
Yay, a new chapter! And what a chapter it is, wow. Kendra is now a bit less annoying in my book, and Tory is still unlikable. The alliance with Fiver, Cord,and Lyrah is probably going to go far, they make a great team.
truces chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
I have an OC called Kendra Rivers do I was confused for a second (Did I submit to this? Why haven't I been following it? But Kendra is from District 7?)
LethalTempest chapter 28 . 1/22/2012
I love this!
shocktrix chapter 28 . 1/19/2012
Wow, there hasn't been a chapter in ages! It's so refreshing to see. I wish Kendra'd died though :/ I think Castiel (who I don't really like) had the right idea. Leave her to get eaten.

In response to your question, I like Cody Bennett but not Annalyse Haley
Delta Omega chapter 28 . 1/17/2012
I liked the POV from Kendra, its easier to get to know her when the narrator isn't signing her off as a ditzy, vapid, character. I'm glad she survived the spider, although I would have been okay with her death if it had been used to demonstrate the Careers' brutality.

Tory is a little bwitch. There I said it. Turns out she and Tlulah are two bratty little peas in a pod.

And Lyrah... sigh. I like her well enough. I feel like I would like her more, except that the Threes are getting lost in the glory that is yet ANOTHER Henley. Going into the Games, I was excited to see what explosive mayhem Cord and Fiver were going to cook up with Cord's clear technological and explosives skill set, and Fiver's bristly, unforgiving grudges. But it seems as if their own personal vendettas have been set aside, and they're both just minding Lyrah in her oh-so-noble quest to save Linden (who is quite unremarkable, besides his legacy) just because "he's my friend," like she's their leader. I mean, I get that she's smart, but that just seems to go against the grain for these guys, especially Fiver, who (having a younger brother) probably wouldn't be keen on following anyone younger than herself. I feel like, more realistically, they'd split. I'd like Lyrah better if she didn't detract from the luster, character, and life of my other favorites. Just a thought.
Gizzygirl chapter 28 . 1/17/2012
I know how you feel with trying hard to update. I am in a musical and have been rehearing since November. (I have a 3 hour rehearsal tomorrow. Fun! -_-) Also, I have had a family issue (not telling you what it is, don't bother asking) since September. My readers still expect me to update every day or something though...
it-was-enchanting chapter 28 . 1/17/2012
Woooooo! Kendra almost died :O! Buttt, she didn't, so yayayayay! You are an amaaaazing writer, and I adore the names at the end? Annalyse and Cody... I like. :D
ToxicatedRose chapter 28 . 1/17/2012
I think I like Kendra. She really doesn't deserve the poor treatment she's getting. So far I haven't really got a true feel from her, but when I think about it I know that she's not particuarly malicious/nasty, so she's in my good books for now.

Oh... And then a spider comes along and decides it wants to eat her. Great. This always seems to happen when I decide I like a character. First Jo, now Kendra (depending on if Kendra dies or not).

I was confused to whether or not I liked Tory at first but after reading that POV she slipped into my 'dislike' list. She just sounds selfish and urgh. Tallulah was actually quite funny in this chapter :) I feel sorry for Linden being kept prisoner... I'm sure he's going to get tortured.

I think Lyrah is my new favourite to win. Yes- she is. She's clever and she has this determined edge to her that I can't help but admire. It's sad that she's practically destined to die though... The only Henley that won was Colt :(

Is there actually a deadly chemical in corn? If so that's a cool piece of trivia for me :) I hope their plan is ok :(

And the names? For characters or expected children? I think they're...Lovely for lack of better word but I sure the whole thing is subjective.
Gracie chapter 27 . 12/29/2011
ahhhh i'm obsessed with all of your stories they are all amazing! I adore Pontus and Zep, i think that they would make a GREAT gay couple! I really don't like Tallulah. I really liked the whole Charisma and Arien relationship, i was really sad when Charisma died :( I really like Fiver, she's super fiesty! Im not sure about Castial De la Vega, because at first i though he might turn out to be alright but then he started acting like a typical career asshole so now i'm not really sure what to think about him. I hope that Hannah can finally control Sarah, but if she does she will probably die. Tory has been sort of irrelevant so far so i am not inflicting judgment upon her (yet!) Jo's death was totally unexpected! i though she would definitely make it to the final 8. Its so sad when siblings are in the arena together (like Nat and Colt, they broke my heart) I don't think Albacore will win but i hope his sister and his cousins get away from his uncle ( i enjoyed your use of pokemon names i thought it was very clever) I like Linden and Lyah and Cord( ANOTHER Henley) I'm not sure what i think about Acacia yet, i hope she turns out to be mean because there are just to many tributes that i like this time around, and when they die i will be very sad :(
5678Life chapter 27 . 12/21/2011
I'm loving this story! I'm at a loss of words so... all I've got to say is KEEP 'EM COMING! :)