Reviews for Ranma: Mazoku Factor
great story
Lanara Bolina chapter 7 . 5/15/2003
very good story
Pistachio Torte chapter 6 . 2/5/2003
Hmmm... I really like it. It's very interesting! Please do more sometime soon! _ Keep up the good works!
radical edward9 chapter 6 . 11/12/2002
i love this story! ranma is so much like xellos it gives me the chills and i love it. i only hope this will continue it rocks!
rocky chapter 6 . 10/6/2002
haven't checked this story in months and it seems it still hasn't been updated...that's too bad.

I hope you continue this fic carrot.

All your fics are great and i hope you get over your (if you even have it) writers block.

Keepin comin carrot.
KaMiKaZe Dave chapter 6 . 8/29/2002
Corrupt Kasumi! You sick twisted thing of a human being! Heh, i like that _

btw, would the fact that if Kasumi knew being with Tofu would cause him to go crazy and she still wanted to be within his aura of presence cause her to have that little bit of evil in her? Something along the lines of selfishness after no?
DaimonHellstorm chapter 6 . 7/23/2002
Is it just me, or does Ranma seem like Hannibal Lecter with more then the instinct?
Leopold Goenitz chapter 6 . 7/19/2002
Good going, again. The action was well done and fitting, but you could tone it done for a while and start making chapters where there's more plot than just rumbling and blowing things up which could become boring in the long run...not that you're alarmingly near that level, God heaven's no. The main point is that you keep writing though, you hear? That's what we readers want from you, or at least that's what I think at least.
ZZMAGE chapter 6 . 7/17/2002
Corupt Kasumi ? I think i like it. thsi is on of my all tim fav ranma fics

-ZZMAGE
curbwatcher chapter 6 . 7/16/2002
Once again, you craft something amazing.
Morrolan chapter 6 . 7/14/2002
Wow, Ranma is really evil. This is interesting, can't wait to see what happens next.
Morrolan chapter 5 . 7/11/2002
Glad I can finally review this, love this story, keep up the good work, and please continue your other stories as soon as possible.
curbwatcher chapter 5 . 6/26/2002
Hmm...

You once again manage to keep me not only very interested, but you also are adding more threads to the already twisted web of a plot.

At this point, nothing can escape Ranma's web. I suspect, not even Ryoga is capable of thwarting him.

Of course, such is not necessarily bad...

...is it?
Sporanox chapter 5 . 6/25/2002
MWAHAHAHAHA-KAFF!-HACK!-

I should give up this whole evil thing...

Love your story, and how Ranma's character is developed. I can't wait to see what happens next with Ryoga.

-Sporanox