Reviews for Ranma: Mazoku Factor
Leopold Goenitz chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Oh man, just when I thought you had done it all, you go and pull something like this out from your hat. So far Insertion and Gaijin have been my top favourites, but this one shoots way past them with the sheer potential it holds. Please, do continue this, I beg you.

I have to wonder though, where did Ranma learn all this stuff he's been displaying so far? And what's with the rection he had when he got splashed with water? I wan't some answers, preferably in the form of new chapters, so do not leave us hanging here!
Jaywild1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Alright this should be good.
AJ chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
This made me laugh my ass off. Very good, Carrot.
Laidlaw chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Haha great story I've loved reading it... I hope that you will write more soon _
PearlStar chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Man, this is just cool. I like it! You don't have any plans of reposting Teacher do you? ;;;

I love your work, this was no exception.
Bob the Almighty chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Oooh! I like. This one looks like it'll be fun to read.
Aleh chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! This... is good. I remember the discussion on the Delphi Forums that led to this, and I must admit that you did a better job than I'd thought you would... which REALLY says a lot. Continue, please!
Domsablos chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Yeah, what the Ushio guy said.
Ushio chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Very good like all your work but it would be nice if you could finish some of your older stories before starting anymore new ones that are most likely going to be left for who knows how long.
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18