Reviews for Ranma: Mazoku Factor
Scott chapter 9 . 3/14/2013
Sir,

Quite an amusing story - I enjoy what you've presented to us.

Any plans to continue this story, or have you dropped it?

Thanks,
Scott
Zhor chapter 9 . 11/18/2012
Well, the big adventure was just about to begin with Akane taking the role of Lina...then you end it. Oh well, still a great story!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
this is damn awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next and i would love to see more like this. please continue!
Velocityshade chapter 9 . 4/24/2011
This hasn't been updated in a few years, but it's still awesome and so I would like to see it continued. XellosRanma is awesome.
colin chapter 9 . 1/17/2011
Man every time I read this I hope that you would update it. I really enjoy it.
Confer chapter 9 . 12/21/2010
kewl
MWRANDOM chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Great story. It has been way too long without an update, but I always come back to it on the off chance...
Orchamus chapter 9 . 3/8/2010
This is honestly one my favorite stories, if only because it has such a neutral main character.
colin chapter 9 . 2/12/2010
Dude I really wish you would update this it rocks.
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 9 . 11/20/2009
Great story!
colin chapter 9 . 6/8/2009
Damn that was hard core. I really hope you update this sometime soon.
colin chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
This is pretty kick ass I hope you update again soon
Nutjob0123 chapter 9 . 5/26/2009
ive read some weird stories but this just takes the cake and runs with it. good work by the way
Deepdream chapter 9 . 3/24/2009
Wow. That's what I call innovative. I really like your concept and how you flesh the characters out. Step for step, anyone the new Ranma encounters gets changed and turns into something different.

Ryoga becoming a Wu? Wu-w!

Furthermore, you give all the characters some credit and develop them further. I like that about your story. Its not as Ranma-centric as most of the storys one encounters on .

Alas, you take your sweet time with updating, but I guess, I can't blame you. Because your story got quality and ideas put together. A nice mix.

Now, I'm looking forward to the next chapter - hopefully, there's gonna be one - and how all the characters are going to interact with each other. What's going to happen with Mousse, will Kodachi turn into an agonist to Akane and CoKG? What evil plots is Ryoga about to think up? And above all, what is Ranma going to do from here on?

So many questions, no answers - at least, until you continue the story which I hope you will.

Greetings,

Deepdream
Chartic chapter 9 . 2/26/2009
This is one of the best stories I have ever read on this website. I applaud you and would gladly pay you to continue to write this. Please Please Please Please Please do not stop because this is an amazing story and you are a wonderful writer.
264 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »