Reviews for Ranma: Mazoku Factor
LycanRed chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
Please, Please continue this story. I have taken notice that the date of your last update was August of last year, and I worry that the remainder of this story will not be forthcoming. I sincerely hope that I am wrong, because it is a great fanfiction. I shall be waiting with bated breath for the next chapter.

PeaceOut

LycanRed
KaFae chapter 9 . 1/3/2009
I really enjoy this story. I hope you continue to keep working on it. It has also given me several ideas of my own and I'm thinking of doing one sort of like it.
Anttolas chapter 9 . 12/12/2008
great chapter as usual of course, fun and stuff served genma right his end, anyway see ya next chapter:)
Birga chapter 9 . 12/7/2008
I an just see Akane replacing her mallet with a ragna blade
Aceina chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
u lost me when i saw ranma had no girl curse ther for this is not ranma 1/2 just the sad pitufll crap u shit out teh girl curse is a KEY factore to ranma 1/2 and removing it is stupid changign ti to some other female humanoid is still ag ril curs so that wuold still be ranma 1/2 but this this is just crap
Princess Asuna chapter 9 . 11/5/2008
pretty cool so far, i cant wait to read more and i hope to see an update soon
brolly501 chapter 9 . 10/18/2008
awesome story loved it...slayers is one of my fav storys and you chose to make ranma like my fav character in that story...anyways later
Elconquisador chapter 9 . 9/20/2008
Man, can't believe it's been a long time since this story updated. I had to reread it to remember everything, and now that I have, I can see Ranma's ultimate goal. The answer actually came from rereading another of your stories. I don't want to give it away if I'm right, but I think that Ranma's going to have a giant L in his new name. Then again I could be completly wrong. Well, I hope that at least this story gets completed someday. Keep it up!
Vash111 chapter 9 . 9/6/2008
Wonders happens!

That is one of my favorite fanfics.

Nice to see it updated after SO long.
obsidian-fox chapter 9 . 9/1/2008
I enjoyed re-reading the story and this new chapter. I'll look forward to more.
wolf fullmoon chapter 9 . 8/28/2008
lol

It's all Genma's fault for making that dumb contract
kazekagesama23 chapter 9 . 8/27/2008
Hm...dark chapter. But it also has the "ironic justice" sort of thing going for it. Well, looking forward to the next installment.
Blackdex chapter 9 . 8/27/2008
Please continue.
Hiryo chapter 9 . 8/27/2008
Thanks for that awesome story and I'm really happy that you continue one of your Ranma fics
Sorakage Sama chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Ok, here's who we have so far...

Ranma is Xellos (obviously)

Kodachi Kuno is Naga the white serptent

Tatewaki Kuno is going to get a magic sword and be Gourry

Zeldagis is going to be Nabiki at some point (wonder if she's going to become a chimera?)

Akane is going to be Lina

Kasumi is going to be Amelia
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »