Reviews for Ranma: Mazoku Factor
xXDeidara-chanXx chapter 9 . 8/27/2008
Awesome!

I love this story,

it is original, funny, interesting and everything that makes a story enjoyable

XD
Garahs chapter 9 . 8/27/2008
Yes, we have a Naga now! All that's left it to give Tachi a magical sword and the main cast will be complete. I'm curious though, did Genma still make the rest of the engagements or did he not for some reason, and will they come into play at some point?

Good stuff as always.
Lerris chapter 9 . 8/26/2008
This is still a good story of course. I think that was the first time I've seen Ranma indirectly cause Genma's death.
Innortal chapter 9 . 8/26/2008
Awesome work as always.
Tannim Murphy chapter 9 . 8/26/2008
I believe that was the first time someone has ever held Genma to that stupid agreement.
Maximara chapter 8 . 8/26/2008
I should mention that "monster" is a mistranslation of Mazoku. The term transliterated into English means "Demon Race" (Ma: Demon, zoku: race) and is actually translated this way ONCE in Slayers when Lina and company deal with the Mazoku named Tilba who is called "Mr Chicken" by Lina and Amelia. After that one transliteration Mazoku is translated into "monster race" in the rest of the series and its sequels.
Kyrtythren chapter 9 . 8/26/2008
One of the most interesting ways to deal with the contract in recent months, I'd say. And for the actual plot, it seems that the pieces are now in motion. Exciting!
Kinai chapter 9 . 8/25/2008
First of all, a good chapter as ever, but I am a little confused. What's the matter with Akane? She is acting strange. I don't know if it is OOC because I must reread the first chapters, but she's acting strange. It seems that Ranma has infected her.

Well done!

Kinai.
FalseExact chapter 9 . 8/25/2008
Great chapter, and I liked the way you did the Saotome family reunion.

Seemed to be rushed and frantic, but still glad to see another update.
Violet Shadows chapter 9 . 8/25/2008
Nice, but very quick, an almost frantic pace, the diolouge as well seemed especially rushed.
Chris ShadowMoon chapter 8 . 8/25/2008
Nice to see you updating. :D I like to see what's going to happen next, and I don't really care which story you update...
Dumbledore chapter 8 . 8/16/2008
nice...
Zexs chapter 8 . 8/11/2008
Im glad to see that your still working on this story, its been quite the entertaining read. keep up the good work
Sopchoppy chapter 8 . 7/9/2008
Great Chapter! Thanks for updating this. As always egarly awaiting the next.
FalseExact chapter 8 . 6/6/2008
This fic is one of the greatest out there, love reading it and I'm always smiling afterwards. Also, you write an excellent Evil/Manipulator Ranma.
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »