Reviews for A Scientific Experiment
BrigitteVivienne chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Mmmmm...yummy! Thanks for the delicious read. Perfectly done!
roglam chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Amazing from the beginning till the end, I loved it!
Auf Jaden Fall chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I love love love love this story! Drunk doctor is so cute! Very sexy story, I love the way you write AmyX11!
eventualprocrastination chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I just love that "Hello, you" at the end. Oh it made my heart swell. :P
justkeeptyping chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
They're so funny when thir drunk!
Mudblood Queen chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
This was beautifully written. :]
Valou-chan chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Not easy for me to read it 'cause i'm frensh but i really enjoy it!

The Doctor must do more scientific experiment like that P

I love your way to write :)

see you ;)

Valou-chan.
Niro chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Loved it. Really. One thing though, the part where he was at New New York, he was dealing with cats.
rocksfalleveryonedies chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Drunk people are amusing, especially when it's the Doctor. Seriously, this cracked me up...

It was hilarious AND adorable. I loved it! :D
xXEvanderXx chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
omigod! i loved the ending this was so sexy and playful, but you kept a good plot line going through it. you did such a good job on your grammar and spelling i was happy to see and you completed everything so at the end there was nothing left hanging, no questions in need of answering, all in all you did great keep it up!
TheMightyGhost chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
This is really good!
LittleMissDementorsKiss chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Ha. I love some good ol' drunken dialogue. Who doesn't? And you mentioned the awesomeness of his hair several times, which I totally agree with. I don't get why everyone gets onto him about the bowtie. It suits him.

I love Matt Smith's version of the doctor. anyone who can pull of red suspenders, a bowtie, and a fez in perfect in my eyes.

That reminds me, I really need to add the fez into a fic at one point. It looked good on him. Not nearly as Abu as one would expect.

But the drunken dialogue... priceless.

be well, live long, and write on,

littlemissdementorskiss
eXsTorDiNaRiLy InViSiBlE chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I do love the bit at the end.

" hello, you."

:D
Cionie9 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
string of syllables she had never heard before? I hope it was Galifrein, that would have been funny :-)
Maia's Pen chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
That was... *pants* AMAZINGLY SMEXY! I love Amy's craftiness.. but 11 wanted it too. :)

Is that bit about Trazadoor something that happened on a real episode? Neck sucking? I am just on season 5 now.. not too far but already HOOKED! :)

MP