Reviews for The Morgenstern Ring
xBookxWormxLovex chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Omg! This story was so amazing!
CookieMonster234 chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
I loved this! Could you do one where it's Jace trying to prove himself to clary? That would be so cute
lizzyance chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Oh how I wish you would continue this.
Averno chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
NO! WHY WOULD YOU FUCKING FORGIVE HIM CLAEY WHAT THR FUCK
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Aww so cute please make a sequel to this where they have are getting married and starting a family...PLEASE
the road to the stars chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Your first?! Its written so well!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
well I don't know what anyone else thinks, this is a good story and you need to finish it
A. Morgenstern chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
It is actually kind of good... you know as long as the guy was Jace. This whole story is the true story that my best friend went through about two years ago. ( All personal in story will remain unknown... including myself.) He was abusive and she still loved him. One day he went to far so she left him. When she came back years later he was a mess... he kept telling her that he changed and that he did it for her. She unlike Clary ran from his apartment and came to me for advise. I told her that he may have been abusive and I wouldn't forgive him for what he did to her, but that it didn't mean that SHE shouldn't forgive him... or at least give him a second chance. Now two years later they are both happily married and literally ALWAYS thanking me for telling my friend that he deserved another chance. Now a days I'm a perfectly successful and intelligent therapist/marriage councellor. My friend and her husband are always telling people who need a good counciling to come to me for help, and for that I am eternally grateful. For I would not be nearly as successful as I am today.

A. Morgenstern
Mxntally ill chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
hey is it okay if i take this plot and extend it i love the on shot so much but i think the plot is really great for a story can i also extend the ending too :)
A chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
Whoa i have to admit i was surprised. Never thought it would end like that. Still shocked that she acually did it.
pureherondale chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
obsessed with this ._.
Crystal Constellations chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Amazing
I keep crying everytime I read this
Truly beautiful :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
I like that it's so realistic .. Truth be told Most girls get abused by their boyfriends but come back in a heartbeat because they love them.. Clary should set the rules in the relationship and make him prove it this time..
little dhampire 13 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
SWeet!
hhhh chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
This is fantastic. very emotionally moving. I wish clary had not forgiven jace that easily though. He should have had to prove himself.