Reviews for The Morgenstern Ring
Em Storm chapter 1 . 8/30
*sobs beacuse its too good*
Bluepancakes432 chapter 1 . 1/18
its adorable
Theironsister chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
To Lazy to log in, but I feel conflicted. This was written beautifully and I feel like you can't have one perspective without the other. I've read both. I just feel like she came back to soon, after all he only got his shit together three months prior to her coming back. I'm still not sure if I like that she even came back... I would also like to see how they took their relationship after she came back, if the just dived right in or took it as friends first
AasiyaDaya chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
I've read this story over 20 times, I love it so much.
Athananna chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
SERIOUSLY?! She FORGAVE him?! I would have kicked his ass! Served him right for being an almost murderer and a rapist! And all I see are reviews happy that she forgave him? Maybe we do live in a rape culture after all. Everyone forgives him without having him prove himself.
guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
that was a really cool story but maybe you could explain more like how did the ring affect him? maybe put smth about in his perspective what he felt like when he realized she wasnt coming back?
cute :) 3
Mortaloriginalvampire chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
Omg, it is amazing!
xBookxWormxLovex chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Omg! This story was so amazing!
CookieMonster234 chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
I loved this! Could you do one where it's Jace trying to prove himself to clary? That would be so cute
lizzyance chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Oh how I wish you would continue this.
apclloe chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
NO! WHY WOULD YOU FUCKING FORGIVE HIM CLAEY WHAT THR FUCK
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Aww so cute please make a sequel to this where they have are getting married and starting a family...PLEASE
taemoni chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
Your first?! Its written so well!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
well I don't know what anyone else thinks, this is a good story and you need to finish it
A. Morgenstern chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
It is actually kind of good... you know as long as the guy was Jace. This whole story is the true story that my best friend went through about two years ago. ( All personal in story will remain unknown... including myself.) He was abusive and she still loved him. One day he went to far so she left him. When she came back years later he was a mess... he kept telling her that he changed and that he did it for her. She unlike Clary ran from his apartment and came to me for advise. I told her that he may have been abusive and I wouldn't forgive him for what he did to her, but that it didn't mean that SHE shouldn't forgive him... or at least give him a second chance. Now two years later they are both happily married and literally ALWAYS thanking me for telling my friend that he deserved another chance. Now a days I'm a perfectly successful and intelligent therapist/marriage councellor. My friend and her husband are always telling people who need a good counciling to come to me for help, and for that I am eternally grateful. For I would not be nearly as successful as I am today.

A. Morgenstern