Reviews for The Girl Next Door
TriedItAtHome chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
YES YES YES I totally think you should continue this! I love the were this story could go, and not many people write Remus/OC stories, and I think this would be amazing. You're a fantastic writer, and I would absolutely love to read this if you were going to continue it. So I'll only ask once: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE?!

Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Write. The. Story. please?
RogueMetamorph chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
That was cute. You should write a full out story... and if you have I will find it. *stalker moment*
jessieanne412 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Write. This. Into. A. Story.
Kaywenn chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Write it! Seriously, I would love to read the story about Ivy and Remus, it sounds like a very interesting story! Pleeease :D
julie62 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
you should so write a whole story about this
Peace and Long Life chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
JaneDoe2109 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Yes please continue :)
jwhitefang chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Make it a story, please please please? Please?

This is really interesting.
Prof. A.N. Lupin chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Skeeterkus chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
oh my gosh, that was soooo cute. I loved it. Top marks in my opinion :)
Anja Midnight chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
This is amazing. I love how you give detail to the chariteristics and likes of people. keep up the great work because you are one of the best writers on this site that I have read so far.
Kitterkittenkatie chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This is great you should keep on going! I love all of your work by the way. Fifth Year for Dummies is my favorite! 3

-Lots O' Love

PossimpiblyPossimpible chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
This is really great. I hope you continue it! :D
The Penultimate Nerd chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I would write a whole story, starting in third year. Just PLEASE make sure not to reference modern songs or facebook or stuff- many maurader/OC stories have been ruined by that.