Reviews for When He Held Her
Takianna chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Great writing. Love the way you explore Rex.
TheLightIsMine chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
The first line hit me square in the chest.

The rest was perfect. :) I would say more, but I'm not good at long, amazing reviews - I say what I'm thinking and how it made me feel and leave it at that. So. I love it. And it made me feel nostalgic and sad, but...hopeful in a kind of way, because even though she's gone (maybe ;P) they still have memories. That's all any of us have when they're gone. Great job.
Slade1987 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Oh dear...I guess I should have read your major piece before reading this but I'm going in chronological order I'm afraid.

One thing I've forgotten to mention up to this point is that you have a very minimalist style. You don't describe much about the scene beyond what the characters are feeling.

This is not a bad thing as it lets the readers' imaginations fill in the blanks. However should you ever desire very specific imagery (or need to introduce Star Wars to an audience unfamiliar with it) you might want to consider adding more description.

For this piece though, that is neither necessary nor pertinent, however I can only praise your portrayal of the clones so many times before needing to do something else.
Rexter fan chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
•Sob sniffle sob• I love this it made me cry T.T
Queen chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Loved this scene in 'Sisters' and seeing it from Rex's pov here was lovely. Great job!
Taraum chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Loved it. It definitely sounded like him. Nice job of capturing his thoughts and emotions.
laloga chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I enjoyed the first-person POV switch here. It's a good device to get the reader to sympathize even more with the narrator, as it puts you right in Rex's thoughts.

Can't wait to see what you've added to "Sisters," btw!