Reviews for Maypole Dancing
Shiori Kudo chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Toby is Sarah's half-brother.
Arciere chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Lovely.

-Arciere
find your North Star chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This was so sweet I loved it(:
scarlet.lightning chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Alright very awesome fanfic no its more like marvelously ingenus. And if you ever happen to get bored at anytime you could continue this lovely tale adding adventure, romance, angst, a delicious Goblin Kings return to a much awaited Sarah, and to to mention some sinister character to ruin the joy and lure an unsuspecting... of course you are well able to complete the rest and only if you choose to do so with your enticing tales for readers to rejoice in your world you create. I can't tell out how much I enjoy your stories. ; p
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
lol! cute. ,
jessikasmagik chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
please write more of this story i loved it
Ahava247 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
This was a nice diversion from studying... A well imagined end to the Labyrinth and beginning to Sarah and Jareth's romance. (The song was lovely too. But as an avid fan of Celtic music, I too felt inspired).
Mew of Fire chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
amazing! very in character!
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Cute!

~Xela
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Very sweet. I love that image of Jareth crouched before Toby mesmerizing him with his crystal juggling. I'd draw it if I knew how to draw. Are you entering this one in the DA Spring contest? It seems perfect for that.
Rocky181 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Great story!
Serena24 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Isn't dancing in a fairy Ring binding ? Or does it depend on the Fay's wish ?

Nonetheless, it was quite sweet, and I really liked it.

Continue with those one-shots, they're usually quite fun.

See you soon
chee-wit chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This was rather fluffy. :) It was sweet and I liked how Jareth and Sarah met this time around with her showing forgiveness (she forgave Hoggle) it's a nice change. I also like that there was no ulterior motive, just wanting friendship. Their dancing sounded adorable. It was good. :) I don't understand the rating very much, but oh well.
baby.turtle.cute chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I really like it. Jareth seemed, emphasis on seemed, nice. is it a one shot?
Lauralithia2 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Love it! A super great story. :) You write really well! Keep up the good work. :D