Reviews for All Kinds of Banes
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
L.O.L, that was a good one. I'd still send the little bastard a Howler! :-
DaneyBear chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Oh my lordy you have to continue this. It was AMAZING. Kudos.
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
nice story
Penghost chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
It seems you getting cheekier the younger the story's get. Very good. And closer to real live also. Could it be, that your friend makes you getting ideas? If so, good for us readers.
BoltfrmBlu chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Lovely story, Christina! :-)
harryhermionealways chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I can see Hermione having a very kinky side to her. Just think about all the books she has more than likely read.
Shreya1986 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
beautiful...awesome..superb...Harmony forever!
fantasyra chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
This is the second time I have read this fic an will say I enjoyed it as much as the first round. You might think about maybe expanding on it if you felt inclined. I know I would read more if you did. Well done.
NvLgNr chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Nice. This should have been longer. But still nice.
Ragav chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
It is a very good and engrossing short story. I liked almost every paragraph in it. Thanks for writing the story.
paogranger chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Jajaja, I wish Hermione had use that method to calm Harry down before (in the books for example, that wiuld habe been very interesting to read).

But... Lily is Harry's little girl, he has to protect him! and hex everyone who hurts her! Mmm, but maybe that Nathan guy could help with that :p

As always, I love it!
gundamseeddestiny chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
awwwwwwwwww so cute.
Penny is wise chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Pretty good story.
ShortieJ chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Very nice... The sacrifices are definately harder now than they were in school, huh? Haha. Andddd a happy late birthday to you!

**ShortieJ**
Marla1 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday hun!

That was such an awesome one shot :)! I love hermione and her handling of the situation (pun intended hehehehe). I love harry trying to be the knight in shining armor dad and hermione knowing he needed to not go and kill the idiot. Great story... so cute!

KEEP SMILING HUN!