Reviews for A Little Better
DarXe chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
Excellent.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 7 . 4/20/2012
Better Jane is a smarter Jane.
Aerows chapter 5 . 2/28/2012
I'm getting the idea that Googlemouth is a right wing plant. No sex, and the idea of "Sexual currency".

You are either right wing or have horror stories that the rest of us are pleased to have avoided.
j9tigger chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
This chapter had me laughing at A13 minute shower,a nd how they can get each other worked into a frenzy with a single kiss...
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 6 . 8/11/2011
This was definitely sweet. Now I can't wait for them to talk. And now I'm on to the next part of this wonderful series.
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
Jane's reaction to Maura wearing just a towel was priceless. I think everyone would have had that reaction though. xD
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
Darn, if only Jane wasn't sick.. .
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
I'm loving Jane's inner monologue. Poor her, Maura really is torturing her.
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Goodness, these two are just too adorable together. Their banter is perfect!
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Its awesome how okay they are with everything (right now at least).
AlexandriaVE chapter 6 . 5/12/2011
This is super sweet! :)
graywolf68 chapter 6 . 5/7/2011
Wonderful story, on to the next story in the series.
Goose197 chapter 6 . 5/7/2011
Read it all at once so far. Best line - "Nope. I like it. It's shiny and goes with everything I wear."

I really like the internal talking that happens with Maura and Jane. It's quite telling and funny.
Gatefan1 chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
Finally caught up reading and I really love this series. I enjoy reading the pieces the characters are thinking in their minds. Very well done, as always.
heatwave16 chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
Just wanted to say that o love your stories. This one was great...because of Jane's thoughts popping. U do a great job capturing her
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »