Reviews for Sugar and Spice
AyameRose chapter 7 . 11/23/2011
its adorable!... though the crucio/jelly legs is definately a random match up... either way i definately like this story
FadingVisionary chapter 7 . 6/18/2011
Hi! I really like this story! I love the perspective you have with writing time travel. I've never read a time-travel fic like this before! This is great- update soon!
Dancer97 chapter 7 . 6/17/2011
I freakin love this story! it is AMAZING! KKKEEEEEEPPP !
Andie Andreas chapter 7 . 6/17/2011
Hey, really liked the story. I've read a few time stories and I like that you have a new twist on the idea.
Disney-Princess-In-Disguise chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
Such a sappy ending to this chapter, I love it! I really like how you switch between the present and the past, it's nice to know what Harry and the others are doing to try and get Hermione back. I can't wait until the next chapter!
AccountDeactivated458 chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwww that was so cute :)

Looking forward to an update whenever you get your tablet back :D

CursedFireDean chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
I got all excited and ended my tumblr stalking because I got an email and in it I saw Sugar and Spice and was all like OH MY GOD SHE UPDATED

and its short :(

You'd better update soon.

Or I'll spam your facebook.

I'll do it. Ask Delia. :)

:DD

But I did like the chapter :)
The Whisperer Girl chapter 6 . 6/10/2011
Update soon I need this story u r amazing at this I wish to see more so

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
CursedFireDean chapter 6 . 6/3/2011
I love this chapter! The plot is really unfolding and that moment in Remus's memory with James and Lilly was adorable. Keep it up!
AccountDeactivated458 chapter 6 . 6/3/2011
Ahh Hermione and Sirius are adorable! And I'm very interested to see what happens at the meeting... keep writing!

5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 6 . 6/3/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I WANNA READ MORE! :D
Peanut7890 chapter 6 . 6/2/2011
great chapter. cant wait for more!
SkylerBlack chapter 5 . 5/22/2011
oooh this sounds bloody awwwesome. tho i think u should have hermione send a letter to the future order, that know where she is as well to her friends, to stop allthere efferts to come get her, cas she wants to stay there, and that she will eventually see them again. i love how she is gonna change things and sve lily n james, and bee with sirius n keep him out of prison.

update soon
AccountDeactivated458 chapter 5 . 5/19/2011
Ahhh the end was so sad but I love that their relationship is progressing! :D Can't wait for the next one!

CursedFireDean chapter 5 . 5/19/2011