Reviews for Fred&George
The Dream Carrier chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
I've always thought George was entirely too dependent on Fred. He was always the more gentle of the two, but without Fred I imagined him to be more rougher, severe...
I don't know.
Beautiful writing, by the way, I love your freeverses!
felines chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I loved the last sentence. Good job!
that lionhearted vagabond chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Love the last line, I think this is brilliant, haunting, and beautiful, and a whole load of other positive adjectives as well. The only criticism I have is that it's missing a bit of raw emotion that makes true angst, there is emotion there, no doubt, but not quite enough to make people want to sob, you know? You probably don't because I'm being a bit crap at explaining, but it's free verse and I understand, not from writing it personally so I can't really judge, that it's hard to portray all the emotions you feel to in this type of writing. I don't claim to be capable of true agnst myself, but if you want to read a fic as an example I'd recommend April Fools by whispered touches. Anyway, keep writing, you're very talented,

Punk
brahdley jims chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
'Who the hell is he?'

And that is why this freeverse is so epic.

You captured their... well, their twinness perfectly. You never think of just Fred, or just George. It's like they're the same person, and now George has to figure out how to be his own person. It's like half of HIM has been ripped away, and you showed that perfectly. Love it :D
love-not-fight chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
That's really sad...I love Fred and George and that was amazing! Thank u!
The Glowing Mischief chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Aww! Tear! I really love Fred! Why did he have to die? Stupid Voldemort.
canadaroks chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
LOOOOOOVE IT! may 2nd may be the Battle of Hogwarts but its also my birthday! lol weird right? and if i'm not mistaken same year 2! anywho, awesome freeverse!
lowi chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This was fabolous! So terrible, but beautiful! I adored it, and especially the last line! Amazing!
Mebina Sobriquet chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
WOW! just wait while I dry my tears...I love it! wow...
artyfan chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
It's good. No worries with grammar. It's a poem. It could be improved on, but it came from the heart. (sob) Rest in peace, Fred. And Remus, Tonks, Snape, Colin, Bellatrix, Voldemort, and many others. Kidding about Bellatrix and Voldemort. I think they're good characters, but Bellatrix is a bitch, and Voldy...well, he's Voldy.
Boots'N'Opals chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Great job! I really liked this. The verse was amazing. Very sad, but excellent still. I loved:

"never one, never the other, always both together and if it wasn't

well wasn't

that

impossible?

Fred&George Weasley, that was you;

not George, not George, never-ever-ever-ever-never George

always Fred&George"

:'( Awesome job!
potterride chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
first off i do not have ODF! well yes i do...anyways...whats wrong with u and sad stuff? im soo sad i think im gonna go in the dark corner and cry just cry...thanks i really appreciate it! sigh good story so sad..

potterride