Reviews for By Definition
Jadelyn chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
I read your fan fiction,all the chapters,I loved it! I want to know what will happen next,they're already call each other wifey,they'll be girlfrends? I loved the "She is Scarlett" chapter,I liked the part that Trinna was pissed-off by Tori sneezing when she was trying to talk to her,I don't really like Trina so I really liked when she were screaming,like "TOORRRIIIII!" that was really nice,and what about Cat and the twirling shoes..."it had a top-like figure in the toe area and it was twirling like a swirly lollipop on a windmill" ? was does that mean? a swirly lollipop in a windmill?well,back to Jade and Tori,I really love Jade,that's why I'm writing this with the name Jadelyn,which is her name,I want more parts with Tori making Trina mad and I really want to know what will happen with Jori
Jadelyn chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
you're a really good writer!
JuliusKing chapter 7 . 6/28/2014
As far as fanfiction go, I think this has become another one of those unfinished favourites that are unfortunate enough to go incomplete. Your style is blatantly academic which, for me, holds that sort of dry wit the English or so famed for. I can almost treat the story like a fictionalized study into various facets of human interaction which intrigues and amuses me to no end. I'll admit there are points where the academic language makes for a rather boring tool but the interspersed use of actually unfolding events works well to counteract your verbosity.
In spite of your beat around the bush with word after word nature, this slice of fiction is most definitely of worthwhile humour and suspense. GJ.
doingsomeliving chapter 7 . 4/16/2014
Will this be updated someday? I really hope it does, because I'm willing to read more
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
You haven't updated in awhile, I was just wondering if this was abandoned.
Elimere chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
I have to say this is a very unique fic. If nothing else, simply in the use of language. I had almost forgotten how easy it is to become lost in a story that, if it were spoken, could be compared to rambling. It makes me feel like this is more of a book than fanfiction. I just love the style. Long, impressive sentences that give detailed descriptions about everything and nothing are nothing but a tribute to the impressive skills of the writer.
The story itself is simple, yet, like the show, wickedly complicated. The way a defined idea- like being tricked into taking a class, can be turned into something more complex like the discovery of certain feelings and issues surrounded said feelings, is astounding.
Being the perfectionist I am, I dis notice a couple of grammatical errors along the way. Maybe one or two missing 's' but really there weren't a lot of them. Even the best writers miss a few from time to time.

I'm really enjoying this and I cannot wait for more. Please update frequently.
-Lady Elimere aka The Grammar Nazi
SkylerPhoenix chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
I pray to God you would continue this story! *cries* Something this beautiful can not be left uncomplete! Please!
Dykalicious25 chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
Updat soone really good
moonlight-is-magic chapter 7 . 4/25/2012
have you given up on this story?
Jorishipper chapter 7 . 2/21/2012
Holy magicarp! This need to be updated! This is one of the best jori stories I have read! :D if this doesn't ever update again I am going to cry.
parkitcharlie chapter 7 . 2/19/2012
!

No more chapters? Bu-bu-bu-but...

...What is this madness?

WHY! NOW I'LL NEVER KNOW HOW IT ENDS! *sob*

Ahem. THis story is well done...I mean it would be if it WERE DONE! But all things aside I love it.

You are VERY naughty. First off, you write something AMAZING with no warning. Then you distract me from my paper I'm supposed to be writing. AND, we can't forget that it isn't DONE!

Wifey.
anikky chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
i actually really liked this, more than i thought i would. i thought there would only be five parts? i cant wait for more. :)
dark-atrox chapter 7 . 11/3/2011
oh my god! dont abandon this very awesome fic...pls, donttttttttt. lol but seriously, its so cute and sweet im already suffering in a sugar rush..._

pls. update! avid Tori and Jade fan here!
AngelRikku1010 chapter 7 . 9/25/2011
Ack! I really like this story but it seems like you stopped updating it. I feel like this story portrays the beginnings of a relationship for those two the best so far. It'd be a real shame if it ended there. It's too sweet to stop!
PastaSaucex3 chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
Yaaaaaay! You're back!

Okay, this chapter was just wicked!

Jade and Tori and even the lady were really pleasant, and I see Jade's kinda realizing things.