Reviews for Therapy, The Sequel
Tara Azzan chapter 3 . 3/12
Hey so I am sure you are busy, but I was just wondering when you were planing on updating this as I have really enjoyed reading this.
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
When are you updating this? It's hilarious! X-D
StarWarsWicked chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
This is awesome! PLEASE update!
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Code Lyoko much? And I think I liked Therapy more when you, Nemesis, was making up things on random, annoying the villains (Palpypie in red bikini was sooooo lovely :D ) etc.. I'm not sure if I really like you being so serious, y'know. And I crave more Blaze! And why oh why did you have to get rid of LotS, now that I've gotten used to Richard and Darken Rahl?

Y'know, this fic is getting waaaay too serious, and too much like an actual story (y'know, like the ones you where you have to read all the chapters in order to get the chapter). In the beginning, you could choose a chapter to read and read it as a stand-alone chapter. Now you can't! And it's really bothering me, this fic should be waaaaay more random and more 'why-so-serious?' type!

On the good side, when I started reading Therapy, I absolutely detested such fics. But hey, it had really good recommendations, so I thought I'd read it and try. (You live once, they say. I say, you're ogviously not a cat.) Anyway, I read it and learned to actually *enjoy* random fics :D And for that I have to thank you profoundly :)
Kokoro no Hana chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
I just re-found this story's predeccor (I felt nostalgic) and I found this sequel! BTW, I was BiRdSrOcK, Lemonpieiiii and Whitetail of appleclan until I found my love of Harry potter :3 Keep going pleeeease (I've matured in attitude so don't worry ;') )
starkiller chapter 3 . 10/31/2011
gerat work Coil keep going or i'll find you. starkiller a sith gone estray
Jocasta Silver chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
Extremely hilarious. You should totally write in a fanclub.
Josatex chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
So... they're basically in a video game?
Sheila Chiaroscura chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
This chapter was 'undeniably, absolutely brilliant'! I was laughing so hard at their outfits; and of course, Anakin playing Dungeons and Dragons is simply epic. Can't wait to read on!
decessus chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
Well, definately was not expecting Code: Lyoko. Interesting though.
StarlightDragon1636 chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
A Code Lyoco style situation plus Star Wars and LoTR. What more could a person ask for?
mylia11 chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
That was the best explanation of Final Fantasy VII ever.

And great chapter. Can't wait to see what else happens in Lyoko.
lostsouloftheunderworld chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
LOL! Can't wait for an update. This was brilliant as always!
Savior of the Rain chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
Well that was interesting. Interesting choice of clothing for the characters.

WRITE ON!
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
...Only one? Sheesh, I'm an idiot.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »