Reviews for The Case of the Vanishing Books
What's the present? Good job, by the way.
Ayumu smile chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This two is just too cute really! :D haha! That is very sweet of Red to buy something that Moon will like!
kittykittyhunter chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
:D I enjoyed this story so much!

The characterisation was great. The plot was really good too; I love how everything concluded.

Nice work!
Hinata-Snow the First chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This is the only Half-Moon investigations Fanfiction I dare read—and it was great. It was canon, and it gave Red a more caring side. And the last line was hilarious: "Maybe I could convince Herod to break in." I loved it. The only thing I regret is that it's not longer, but I understand that this is a one-shot.
potterlockedintheshire chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I really enjoyed this! I was amazed by how well you kept both Fletcher and Red in character. I love how well-written it was, and I think that it very accurately portrayed their friendship. The only thing that surprised me a little was how easily Red paled at Fletcher's confrontation, espically compared to the canon scene where Red took Fletcher's badge and refused to admit it. However, this might change after Fletcher and Red became friends, so I still find it pretty plausable. Great story!
Kurozaki chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Oh nice. This story is really clever! And I really do wonder what Red got Fletcher for his birthday.
OnTheWinterSolstice chapter 1 . 5/8/2011