Reviews for no air
Inkfire chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This was beautiful, you really showed how breathless Cassie was, and the stain pattern was very well done. I also liked your awkward portrayal of Sid. Really good work!
PinkVeeBerry chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
This was purely amazing in my opinion! It brought out Cassie's character very well, thinking everything's perfect, saying "lovely" a lot and stop eating to be lovely.

And to imagine those scenes you wrote... They would make really good ones in the series :) So I thought it was really really brilliant for your first Skins fanfiction.

I'm also used to writing Harry Potter fanfictions but I'll write an Effy fanfiction soon and I really how it's just a bit as good as yours :D

Good job :D
iliads chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Okay, wow. Really, wow. You captured Cassie absolutely perfectly here, her feelings towards Sid, her mental problems, everything. I really loved your use of language, your words just seem to blend together in this really beautiful way. I'd tell you my favourite lines but I think I'd end up quoting the entire thing, particularly the last three paragraphs. This was wonderful.