Reviews for Bethany the Grey
Guest chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
when qunari invasion happen have kalli in charge while stroud elsewhere nice little twistfor meeting hawke again
Elizabeth Carter chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
why to treat the woman who slew the archdeamon despite allowing Logan to live and become a warden. Not like Stroud or teh rest of those yahoos showed up to help.
Ruttan chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
I know this hasn't been updated in months, but I really like it continue. I like this Bethany character and I like the world where not everything turned out in a sunshine way in the first DragonAge.
Nightbrainzz chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
okay, so far i really liked the story, really looking forward to Kalli and Izz meeting again, if you are still writing that is? i really hope so, definetly not enough stories with beth focus out there ;)
1111010101010101010delete10100 chapter 5 . 7/19/2011
i really like this story looking forward to your next update!
Wolfox6 chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
This was very well written, and intriguing for the history involved. Bethany is one of the *few* enjoyable things I found in game 2, so it was a pleasure to read of her after leaving with the Grey Wardens.

The only thing that had me curious was the inability to sense the taint that the various Grey Wardens seemed to be afflicted with. Since they can sense the taint in the darkspawn, are they not able to sense it in one another?

Nicely done!
RatedRSuperStar87 chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
I guess the next chapter is Bethany reaction to her Mother death seems the most logical destination. This will be my first time reading Hawke siblings reaction to their mother's death. Update soon.
MelindaOz chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
Ooh, I've never had a chapter dedicated to me before. Thanks! I'm honored and glad I could help.

I like the letters - they give us hints of what may come and more character clues. I'm glad to see Bethany writing back to her family with warmth and awareness that there really wasn't any other option. I've seen in other fics how bitter Beth has been shown for being made to join the wardens - I could see that with Carver, but a bitter Bethany just didn't strike me as true from someone with such warmth and character.

I also like your Kalli and the decisions she's made and the support she offers. And Shianni and how she'd be responding to Arnora.

A good update - interesting and teasing and making me want to read more :}
MelindaOz chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
Just found your story and have enjoyed the available chapters. Your writing style is very fluid and smooth and I like what you've done with the premise. Hope you continue this - would like to see more of the friendship and am curious to see if you would take Bethany and Kalli back to the Free Marches for the Qunari invasion. (Hmm, Alistair. Wonder if you could do anything with him, too...)
Vshard chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
So... I don't want to say 'this is great', but overall I can't pinpoint anything in particular here (except the line about blood and screaming for being disinclined to well.. yeah... that one made me giggle). It's all fantastic and I found myself really involved in what was going on. I love how you've tied things together. Keep going :)
Andrigno chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
once again ,a very interesting chapter ,my dear author, a lot of questions answered, so Kalli is a former Warden Commander in love with Leliana and Loghain is supposly the Warden Commander of Ferelden with Anora as the Queen, keep going and remember the Wardens were in Kirkwall in the Qunari attack
RatedRSuperStar87 chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
Thanks for the Update. Update soon.
Vshard chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
This is turning into compelling stuff. It's interesting to see magic looked at as a wonder rather than a common skill (as we tend to get geared toward in the game after the umpteenth battle). Keep it up. By the way - love the title of this story :)
Andrigno chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
another great chapter,Stroud keep being a hardass grumpy leader ,Kalli is her rogue elf self, and Bethany is getting good and good

and like Kalli says you really,really dont want to know what it is a brood mother

btw Kalli still the Warden Commander of Ferelden or it is now a normal simple Warden
Mandalore18 chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
Thanks for the Update. Update soon. P.S It's Just me DesertStar87 under my other name