Reviews for The Girl Next Door
GarrettsGirl chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
OMG! What an amazing end! He asked her to marry him? Have to say Sam and Rose, Dean and Lily are just so perfect! I'm so happy your gonna do a sequel.
bjq chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
Sorry your story got deleted. You're are one of my favorite authors. Please do a sequel.
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
Wow that was a double dose of hotness gotta love Rose and Sam together so cute did no expect Dean to ask her to marry her yeah a wedding so excited now for the sequel can't wait you did such an exceptional Job on this story girl keep up the amazing work :)
Carver Edlund chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
omg! what an ending! i cant wait for the sequel!
BlueEyedPisces chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
Hellz Yeah we want a sequel lol! can't wait :)
RomanticFantasy chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Aww that sucks! I can't believe it just got deleted! :( Anyways, you should definitely make a sequel to this wonderful story! I don't want it to end!
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
Ugh! Fanfiction's a bitch sometimes, I mean really!

Really nice stroy, would LOVE a sequel

will you post the lost chapters of this fanfic?
parchment faery17 chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
Hell yeah I want you to do a sequel. You did awesome on this story.
adaddario chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
Sequel Sequel Sequel! Love the ending.
Sams Witch chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
omg omg omg omg what a surprise ending! ahhh omg I can't wait for the sequel!
Ferni chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I'm so sorry that your story got deleted, I hope you get to know why. It really wasn't fair, it was great. Good thing your continue it.

I was wondering if you could post it again, I have been reading it, but got over my shoulder of work lately and I miss a few chapters and now I feel lost. Well I hope you can.

Congratulations on your work.
BlueEyedPisces chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I'm sorry that the old story got deleted, that sucks...But i'm looking forward to the sequel and the end to this too :).
Lady OD chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
i like it it was very sweet and suck ass what happen with your story ...
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I have to say ff what a bitch it deleted the best story on this site but u am real happy you posted this update girl I had to laugh when bobby said he was sleeping with his gun to the girls hmmm. I wonder what kind if trouble those four will get into while under one roof should be fun keep up the amazing work hun so excited there going to be a sequel to update soon :)oxoxo
bjq chapter 1 . 5/2/2011