Reviews for Tell Me the Truth
Kara Eskarne chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
geez, i really hate dean in this. he didn't even let cas explain himself. but i guess it's the right tone for dean. still it's really sad.
CSIViami chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I think Cas is working with Crowley because "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". Crowley surely doesn't want Raphael to win either. If you've ever read Good Omens, there's a demon named Crowley there who likes the world as it is and doesn't want the apocalypse to happen cause he doesn't want the world destroyed (much like Spike on Buffy when Angelus tried to end the world as they knew it by bringing for Acatha or whatever that demon's name was)... there's also an angel named Azriphale who teams up with Crowley in the book to keep the Apocalypse from happening. There are a lot of similarities in Supernatural and Good Omens.

Cas told Dean that he wanted him to remember the Titanic world so he would understand why he's doing what he's doing. He also told Dean that he was trying to save the friends he has (meaning Dean, Sam and Bobby and maybe Balthazar to an extent).

I also think there is a possibility that Crowley basically forced Cas to work with him (like he forced the boys to). Perhaps he's holding Adam's soul over Cas' head... saying he'll get Adam's soul out of Hell so Adam can go to Heaven if Cas helps him.

I think there is a possibility that Balthazar may be working with Crowley against Cas though in some way.

I'm hoping Dean will understand that Cas is trying to do the right thing and only got in with Crowley out of desperation and the want to save the boys (and Bobby).
Lily Luna Snape Riddle chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Sequel please?
Sora Sotara chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Interesting take but I mostly have to agree with your comment on bottom. I can't believe they're making him go darkside. Not that evil doesn't have some perks, but not for an angel. I adamantly refuse to believe he's doing this out of anything other than desperation.

The only non-negative note about Crowley turning up again is that I was probably right in my prediction that he was going to fight against Heaven. It was a crack-pot theory back when he first mentioned wanting Purgatory but now it might actually prove true.
Artemisdesari chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Eee! Haven't seen anything from you in forever!

This broke my heart, I hope you realise that. I was terrible to see Dean so hurt and Cas obviously needing to make him understand and not able to. But I can see it, that's the awful thing, I can see Dean turning his back on Cas because our angel has betrayed him. I don't want it to happen though. I really don't.

Awesome to see you around again, though, hope for a little more when you get time in the future!

Artemis
Black Demon Cat chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Damnit Cas u better have a good and a VERY GOOD reason for working with Crowley! I can't wait for the next ep. I like ur take on "Mommy Dearest" confront, poor Dean. He just believes that his Angel-boy couldn't do no wrong.
lady-makirachu chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
i feel ya, i almost cried at the thought of what fate had in store for my fav chara, the sweet, innocent, nieve, loving, angel, Castiel
Paulathe Cat chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I had to think about the last episode and hope that Cas isn't... well... you know... but, I wonder if knowing how Sam's dive into the pit was tearing Dean up... maybe, Cas made a deal with the King of Hell to get him out. Do you think that could have worked? I mean, Crowley said he could do a lot of things when a deal was struck tha he couldn't do otherwise... that might explain a lot of what Cas has done and make him so much more sympathetic than if he is in league with Crowley to win a war with Rafael. I don't want Cas to be trippin' on soul-juice either. That drug addiction parallel was already done.
8MercuryHg0 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Oh my gods, this story nearly broke my heart. This is a rather selfish request, but please write a sequel or a second chapter giving Cas and Dean a happy ending.
kaykay chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I am with you, there has to be some reason regarding the safety of Dean and Sam or the world in general for Castiel misguided or questionable behavior I refuse to believe he is evil it will just ruin season seven if he is!