Reviews for Everything Different, Everything the Same
Viviane Renard chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
Mikado and Masaomi make a very cute pair. I enjoyed reading their banter, the jokes and awkward-but-heartfelt moments.
SmileRen chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
I wonder where this will go.
Tomi Masaoka chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
XD kyaa so fluffy!
Kiyoumi chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
This has a lovely mix of angst, comfort, friendship and romance and omg I love it. It's beautiful and Kida is just wonderful and Mikado is a sweetheart. Great work!
Kiyoumi chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
This was cute and very interesting Looking forward to the rest!
ShikaTachidoriKitsuneHebiTaka chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
aawwwwww! that was awesome! ya know, im so happy right now with this story and that i finally found a Fem!Kida that imma say...l-lem-lemon? O/O
Crayon-Eatero3o chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh when are you updating QAQ

I love this story. It's the sweetest thing I've ever seen. Masaomi and Mikado are just so cute!

But ydifdov please update!
NanaLoveChel chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
The Strongest Hero chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
I've just now realized this fic was on ffnet /DERP

I've been following this on the kink meme (read stalking and praying for an update) and now I've realized there is a way I can FIND you and make sure you're not dead!

I love this fic like a fat kid loves cake, and it kills me that it appears to have been abandon (sob). Your characterization are so perfect and realistic, even in the situations they find themselves in. I really love this and want to know what's gonna happen next. So please tell me this isn't abandoned and will be continued? Eventually at least?
KHYAOILOVER772 chapter 5 . 11/16/2011
Awwww! A total epic confession indeed! •v•b I hope they hav a kid together! / *dreams* update soon!
LovelyKitsune chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
Epic just epic, I really love how you wrote this. I hope you write more, your a fantastic writer. Keep up the fantastic work, your doing awesome I'll also keep reading.
Sarakitteh chapter 5 . 10/29/2011
Aww, so sweet! Love the epic confession lol

Pleeeaase update soon
crazy.yaoi.girl chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
mikado 3

you made him so CUTE!

(instant fave)

make more!

Nightrel chapter 5 . 8/30/2011
This is interesting and im starting to like it. Will you please continue!
MeLaNch0LYdreams chapter 5 . 8/8/2011