Reviews for Of Sneaky Angels and Jealousy
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 1/26
Oh Cas is so beautifully evil when he wants to get his way. Love
The Author Challenger Muse chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
go Cas XD
Cynder713 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Ah, I love it!
Toulip Fontana chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This one-shot reminds me of why I love Castiel/Dean so much, because they're adorable. Wonderful one-shot.
Harp Strumming Choirboy chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Now that I think about it, why did he kiss Meg? o-o
hottee39 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Splendid description of emotions! I was honestly bummed out by the kiss with Meg, but this explains it! Love it lots!

"Oh, you fucker! You were just trying to make me jealous?"

This line got me laughing. Thanks for the fic!
lazinessno log in chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I must admit I don't watch Supernatural, I just stumbled on this story because I have your account on story alerts, but this is awesome! Very well written and entertaining.
angelinadirtytrenchcoat chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
For some reason, this made me giggle. (: But in a good way! I loved it! As always! :D
minaghostwolf chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
*giggles* Cute oneshot! Sneaky Cas and a jealous Dean is always nice. :)
Remchlomany chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Remus/Sirius and now Dean/Cas? Tthink I'm in love.
chorus chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
It's easy to say You Misspelled This, or Used That Word Incorrectly. But sometimes an incorrect word works. I could actually see Dean so upset that he said "prink" of insanity! This story is so intense that halfway through I was sure Dean was going to beat the crap out of somebody. :o

Thoroughly enjoyed reading it, not only for plot but for the look into Dean's mind. Pat yourself on the back! :)
Jonghwa chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Ah I loved it! The Dean you write is very... Well Dean like. I can so see him acting like that. Its a great story!
GabrielsLoveSlaveLokiFTWincest chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
oh my! this was hot and I loved it. A jealous Dean is an even hotter Dean. It's beautiful. Awww. I love the way Cas appears behind him.

One thing though, you wrote quiet instead of quite. I'm sort of picky about spelling-comes from having a mom with a Masters in English, and who teaches it.

I truly loved this. Thank you for writing it.
Cerulea chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This is an awesome one. I like that it comes full-circle, with it all having been Cas' idea. I also like the way you write Dean's inner-monologue, his thought process. It's kind of funny, but still very Dean.

Good job! I bet your friend will love it!