Reviews for Melting Frozen Hearts
GingerLily01 chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
you really should update this! you laid down amazing groundwork for a good story.
cherry11111 chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
please make more i love so much please
unknow98 chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
moooreeee
pinkpetal34 chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
PLZ UPDATE!
SAKUMADKAK chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
i really hope you finish this bc u dont find awhole of stories wit sakura bein stronger
Tsukuyomi'sBloodyBlossom chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
great start! can't wait for the next chapters! update soon
Akashi Reiko chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
I love your story! Update again soon please!
sakura blossom 8106 chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
awsome
uchiha miyo chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
I would love to beta some of your stories, it would be a pleasure, please contact me when you decide your answer. I also can't wait for the update on this one.
angel897 chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
great start i like it, looking forward to reading the next chapter :)
ItaSaku1 chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
I think you mean OOC, which is out of character, OC means own character.

Anyways I think that it doesn't matter if Itachi is OOC because you really don't know what his real personality is like.

Also I would like to be your Beta since you're looking for one.
ItaSaku1 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Wow, this is very interesting, I love it! It's just got an amazing start to it, I hope the rest is as good or better.

There are problems that need to be fixed, I notice it in a lot of stories I beta, so it's not just yours. Each time there is dialog you start a new paragraph, that way you won't confuse the reader on who's speaking. Also you need to double space this when you type it because with it all crammed in together like it is it's hard to read and gives the readers headaches.

Other then the problems I have mentioned this is a great story.
Awiii chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Interesting. I can not wait to read what will happen.
minniemousemom chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Keep it coming it looks great
LadyNorth76 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I love it. I hope you plan to update soon. Don't forget to go into detail about the characters and their appearance and abilities. :)