Reviews for Master of Tactics: The Sacrifice of Enrique
stuff the world with cake chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Aw, this was really funny. Really good.
clandestinequeen chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
So much to love in your b/a fiction, really can't pin point just one factor. heh heh... oh happy days!
Ithilwen K-Bane chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
"Something smells fishy," I declared aloud.

"That would be the dead fish."

Holy heck in a hat, this is funny from beginning to end. Just let me know that I'm not going blind and that you really didn't say to whom Buffy was getting married.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
This was one of the funniest and most original B/A stories I have ever read.

I remeber the first time I ever read it way back when(the days when the TV show was acctually still on ;D,) so probably around the time that you first wrote it. I absolutly loved it then, but wasn't real active in the FF community so said nada. I was flipping through sites tonight and noticed it again.

It was hilarious and witty and full of spiffy pop-culture references. While I see that you haven't posted anything in a few years, I was just going to let you know that it was a great story and full rocked my socks off. XD
randomnessthoughts chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Ooh... ooh, I love it! Tango recommended it, and I can see why. When are you going to update?
ScarletFyre chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Hi. I think you're a freaking genius.

This whole thing was freaking hilarious.

Frikkin frikkin frikkin A!

I don't know what goes on in that head of yours in a time frame of a day, and so I kinda wish I knew... but.. well, since I can't get into your head...

Actually I kinda lost my point. But you are hilariously awesome. Awesomely hilarious.

This isn't just some pointless review. Lol. I really do love what you've done to the characters. The funny thing is I can actually imagine them saying these things and OH! Look at that! I don't hate Cordelia in your story!

Damn, you must be great. D
Nadia chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Just wanted to say, your fanfic is hillarious! I really would love to see how it continues! keep up the good work!
TopsAMtn chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
This is absolutely hysterical!

I read it aloud to a friend as she worked, and we were both rolling on the floor!

Fantastic job! I'd love to see a sequel with the actual plan in motion.

DD
immaturelittlegirl chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
Wow, that was wicked funny. Probably ne of the funniest stories I've ever read, if not the funniest. Poor Enrique. I don't think I've ever laughed about the death of a fish so much. The rest of the story was great too. :)
LastScorpion chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
LOL a solid half-dozen times! Good job!
paratti chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
ROFLMAO - poor Enrique
Sorcha4 chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
Okay, I love this story. I think this is possibly one of my favourite stories of all time, and that is saying something.

I *laughed* at this story, seriously, out loud, the Homosexual Demon Mafia line had me in outright stitches.

Write more dammit! Oh, and keep it in Angel's POV cause it's great. Okay this is me going before I sound like a babbling fool, thank you.
HonorH chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
Extremely cute. I'm not generally a fan of "Angel decides to win Buffy back" fics, but this one was very cute and well-written (which is generally *not* a feature of "Angel decides to win Buffy back" fics). Clever lines for Cordy and Wesley, too, but poor Enrique!
Tango chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
Thank you for writing this. This was simply delightful. It made me giggle. I loved it!
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
Oh, this is...plain and simply and completely WONDERFUL with a capital ONE. I laughed! I howled! I snickered! I sniffled! And...and...I can only say that you have completely revamped (ouch) my faith in Angel.

Thank you from the bottom of my fish.