Reviews for Our Colors
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
vulpixfairy chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Your story made me dehydrated (in a good way, of course!) it's quite a nice change to see UK top in these M rated stories. Awesome!
Dolly Doodle chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
I love fluffy smut! It makes my insides flip and turn to goo. This was sweet, hot, and adorable, stay awesome!
BlackTudorRose chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Halfway through second chapter I realized england was topping... O.O
Kasumi Lovegood chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
Oh, this is nice xD Mindblowing sex along with the boys being complete saps. Really enjoyable, I must say. And what a stamina, do they have! xD
lilsis-3 chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
Very nice. It's been too long since I've read a good fic with England topping. I enjoyed it muchly :)

I also feel I should point out how amused I was that America called himself a studmuffin XD
supergal12000 chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
i really appreciated how slow this one was taken- it's a good refresher from all the crazy fast-pace one's that are everywhere - thanks 4 writing this~
thisisgoodbyeisntit chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
this was extremely hot. Really!
Vlurry19 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
The exploration here was so cute to read.
PineappleBoxers chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
That was both the lewdest and most romantic fic I've ever read. I'm not sure what else to say. I felt warm and fuzzy as well as a little dirty. You described their expressions beautifully! Well done!
Vlurry19 chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
Yummy. Plain delicious Yummy.

Thanks for writing this!
Shatterdoll chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
This was absolutely wonderful. The details and emotions were just lovely. Very nice piece of work.
Captain Peregrine chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
This was wonderful! Sexy and sweet-perfect combination of the two. Loved it!
StrawberryPanicatTheDisco chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
seven reviews? this deserves A LOT more! This is exquisitely beautiful and i REALLY love your writing style! 3
aphfangirl7476 chapter 2 . 5/8/2011