Reviews for Happy Birthday Zim
InvaderJes11 chapter 5 . 10/6/2009
Oh, noez! Never finished? How dissappointing... :( I wish you were still active on here, your writing ROX! Especially the first Zim Hanukkah story.
star3catcher chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
Oh... never mind, I am so stupid.
star3catcher chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Name: star3catcher, but you can call me Serina

Gender: Girl

Apperance: Long black curly hair, brown eyes, I wear a pink skirt/pants, a white T-shirt with a green 3 on the front, and a head-band.
SmellsLikeOnions chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
i reveiwed in the next 2 chapters and forgot to say my robots DUMB! but he's very cute! acts exactly like GIR!
SmellsLikeOnions chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
I FORGOT TO SAY MY EYE AND ANTENNAE AND SKIN COLORS!I have one purple eye, one black eye, and my antennae curve in a lightning bolt fashion, my skin is an irregular color, being purple. My SIR unit is extremely hyper, but always obeys. I reviewed in the next chapter too. so ya kno, this is invader devi, signing off.(Zim like smile)
SmellsLikeOnions chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
im 5'2 and i wear 'Mighty Fine' GIR shirts from hottopic, with black baggy pants.( this is my human disguise!) My SIR resembles GIR and has purple eyes.( So ya kno' im a girl) My SIR is a girl, too. Her name is SIN , preferres to be referred to as so. I go by invader Devi(or sometimes Devi or Dev, or ID), meaning im an invader. I wish to come to the zim bash, and will hide near the invader outfit is yellow and Black. Zim and I used to work together!

P.S.

I will arrive in my yellow voot cruiser, so count on me being there! :)
bakurakrazie chapter 5 . 8/21/2003
B/k: HI ZTAR! YOU MET ME ONLINE IN LINKA'S CHATROOM!

D/s: unfortunatly . . . oh, and you also met me.

B/k: this ish good! . . . i kinda wanted to be in this, but i mean, you have too many people already. but you need to know about me anyways!

D/s: no, she doesn't . . . she really does-

B/k: *interupting her* okies! my name is B/k, my description? um, little past shoulder length dark brown hair, same for the eyes . . . not past shoulder length though, heh.

D/s: do you really think she is as dumb as you, hika-

B/k: *interrupting once more* i have glarses

D/s: -_- glasses . . .

B/k: i ish female! _ i wear mostly tee's and shorts, and sneakers. um, my sidekick is my yami, D/s

D/s: O_O WHAT?

B/k: *ignoring the death wish she has* _ she has the same type of description, except she is a bit tanner than me, and does not have glasses. she is my yami, not a SIR unit . . . although she could probably turn into one

D/s: hikari! i am not your sidekick!

B/k: if i were to help, i would either help Dib or Gir. most likely Dib, but i would be fawning over KidK . . . meh that sounded wrong. well . . . if you *do* put me in this *coughYEAHRIGHTcough*, just send me the chappie via e-mail, and i shall put myself in it.

D/s: *eye twitch* I AM NOT YOUR SIDEKICK! *to Ztar* continue *to her hikari* I AM NOT YOUR SIDEKICK!
Pyma chapter 5 . 6/7/2003
Hiya! This was once Invader Jac! *dances* Anyway, I can't beleive I missed this fic! *bangs head on wall* I'm serving food with da Dibby! Yess I aam...*grins maniaclly*
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 5 . 4/12/2003
Er,forgot to add I'm a Gir and Dib fan,though I like Gaz too but I get amused by Zim's 'I'm-going-to-take-over-the-world-deal'.

I'm a weird comfusing person but fun and gets hyper if drank lots of cola or watching fight and likes fighting to stick up for her freinds.
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
I think this is great! _

Can I be in it? Pleaassee?

Here's my info-

Name:Mariel(likes to be called Midnight)

Gender:female

Appearance:long straight black hair,pale skin,dark blue a long black coat like Dib wears,black boots,black trousers and blue t-shirt.

Sidekick:Can I have a wolf pup with me?If I can,it is a white pup with light blue eyes,likes jumping around and chasing people,called Fang

Job:I would like to help escort Gaz to Zim's house or help Gir catering.

Where I hide when 'Surprise' comes:Under a table
invader mya and her yami's chapter 5 . 9/14/2002
name: invader mya(well duh!)

gender: female

appearance: young girl with black long hair (not realy my appearance i am irken invader *giggles*)

sir unit: yes it's wir and the is color dark blue and yes she is hyper!

related to: zim's is my older brother!

invadermya: so keep on writting!
Kat23a chapter 5 . 9/5/2002
_ I FINALLY get to review this! Ztar, I do not envy you one bit for having to write all of this. Massive SIs are fun, but pure evil to try to write. I LOVE CC's coat obsession, though! *nervous laugh* Heh, I'm glad I didn't bring a coat... _

OOO, and I can't wait to see what happened to us Dib-types! (Although if the next chapter takes another month or more, I won't blame you... _)
Retroactive Definition chapter 5 . 7/31/2002
Wanna know the freakiest thing? I had a DREAM about this. Really. It turned out the big creepy house you described in the first chapter was next door to my house, and I went there, and everybody looked like they did in Kat23a's picture...erm...it was a wierd dream. And Zim had a Pikachu...yeah. And GIR was belly dancing... Scary, no?
Invader Kith chapter 5 . 7/10/2002
no, dont worry, im not here to ask if i can be in your . i just want to congradulate you on a very good idea for a story, and for a very good story so far. Kith, out.
Purple's Right Hand Girl chapter 5 . 6/29/2002
PRHG: OOoo... The insanity is growing!

Purple: *rubs his sore arm* Tell me about it! What's the advantage of having bionic implants if you can't beat an ordinary human?

Red: *rubs his sore arm as well* Tell me about it.

PRHG: Peh... whiners. Just be ready to do your jobs for the party.

Red: *smiles* YEAH! Cage dancer!

Purple: *opens his mouth but then closes it in wonder* Hey, what am I doing?

PRHG: Umm... you can be the dude who sings karaoke.

Purple: *eyes get all shiny* COOL!