Reviews for Angels
alex otaku chapter 9 . 10/13/2014
Why did you stop?!
this was going so smoothly and good,loved it so much!now ...u'v left it at a cliffie...
please do continue! a sincere request of a fan!
wildsavahnah chapter 9 . 1/10/2014
I loooove it! I have one question though, when will it be updated?
Guest chapter 9 . 8/10/2013
wow this is amazing :) Love it! please continue to update!
Inti chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
wow that sounds like a cool spirit, they should totally make into a movie
Jackpot 2 chapter 9 . 4/5/2012
Glad to see your updating again. Let me know if you need any OC's.
shadowmistx98 chapter 8 . 4/2/2012
Oh, my gosh! U finally updated! *tearbends*

I was looking forward to this moment cause the last chap was a cliffhanger... anyways, glad u updated! Thanks! You made my day! :D
Chicken Cat chapter 8 . 4/2/2012
-/- I had an uncharacteristically girly moment when I saw this was updated.

Do what you want with it, I'm amazed anyone can make fics read as smoothly as you've done so far, I mean, I can't even stick to a plot. -_-

Anyway, I really enjoyed this chapter, especially Rambos and Amil Gaoul's teasing.
Chicken Cat chapter 7 . 8/28/2011
-usually reads these fics but hardly ever reviews- Uwaaah! I like it. I really do! Writers block is a deadly disease, yeah? I'll impatiently await an update if one does happen to come.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
Now I'm not trying to sound weird or anything but when you wrote that the chamber had been opened it reminded me of Harry Potter (yes I am a Harry Potter fanatic, books are better than the movies). I'm sorry but I just had to say that and also if you like Harry Potter but don't mind some bad language you should go on youtube and type in A Very Potter Musical (AVPM). Alright, I'm done with the Harry Potter stuff but I am also so happy that you did not overlook the whole weird and supernatural stuff Zed has with Amil Gaol (did I spell that right?). I LOVE your creativity and the ideas you came up to explain why Zed is the way he is.) I am so happy you are trying to make Roia seem less like a damsel in distress because I mean I loved her in the series but I always hated how weak they made her seem but then they had these moments when she was amazing against a stronger opponent (yeah it never does make sense). I can't wait for the next chapter and am wondering if it is Zed on the balcony because that is not how I expected Zed and Roia to meet by the way your summary described it. I mean you wrote she found Zed injured not that Zed found Roia, but who cares you can change those minor details as much as you want because I love this series and I don't care if you decide that you couldn't quite work with your summary!:) I found it funny because while I was reading this story I thought this seems familiar... and then I realized I had read this story before after I read the other comment I made which was really short because I had nothing to write to you because it hadn't gotten to the really interesting part **cough Zed coming back in cough** but now I can absolutely not wait for the next chapter and I'm really happy I remembered this considering I read this over two months ago! Well, hope the writers block ends soon, maybe you should listen to music it helps clear the head, so goodbye! (yes I am a very hyper person and type this in about fifteen minutes!)
Guest chapter 5 . 6/5/2011
I like it, please continue. Also I am really happy you are not like some people who have like 50 spelling mistakes in one chapter. I understand that writer's block sometimes happens but please make a new one as quickly as possible!
Jackpot 2 chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
Hey Yukimo Soto, this is a good story you have going on here. I hope you get over your writers block soon so you can write more chapters.

Also I've noticed you com plaining a little about not getting a lot of reviews but that all happens to us when we start outr. Take nme for example: It took me three months just to get two reviews on one of my stories. What I'm trying to say is that you shouldn't let that get to you. Just give it time and you'll get a lot of review soon. If you need any help PM me when you get the chance. Later.
BitterMagic chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
_ I Was actually surprised to find Kiba on here. I need to rewatch it(Again) but I don't remember any of the proper ways to spell the names so I can't say whether you have spelt anything wrong. But so far I guess I haven't found any grammar errors. I'd have to reread it once my brain isn't fried from homework...Blah